Is there a way to download Youtube vids? I do not have a Smartphone or anything similar, no local internet. So we have a wifi thing that you only get 5 gig of data and a video or two wipes that out. I know its possible to download them, but was wanting to hear some firsthand experience. I'd like to take my laptop when I go to town, and download vids to watch at home with my guitar. thanks much.
Internet download manager. There's also some downloaders online.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Internet download manager. There's also some downloaders online.

Well, I am not tech savy. What is, and where do you get a Internet Download Mngr? Or is it already on the system? I have seen the online downloaders, but am cautious as to what is legit and whats not (virus or something?). Was hoping someone may have experience doing this, and I 'll just do what I know works. Maybe its not as complicated as I think?
Quote by schnocky
Well, I am not tech savy. What is, and where do you get a Internet Download Mngr? Or is it already on the system? I have seen the online downloaders, but am cautious as to what is legit and whats not (virus or something?). Was hoping someone may have experience doing this, and I 'll just do what I know works. Maybe its not as complicated as I think?
I don't really remember how or where I got IDM, but a quick Google search will probably get you there. I think the free version is only a 30-day trial though.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Hi schnocky, I use this youtube converter: https://www.tube2mp3.com/. It's pretty easy, all you've got to do is enter the Url and click on convert. You can then choose the format you want to download. For the video download just use mp4 or avi for example. The quality of this converter is very good.