The whole Pike or just 'Coupon'? Damn, that's gonna take some work! lol
Please don't interrupt me while I'm trying to ignore you...
DropDeee Hi, sorry so long to get back to you, but yes, just the tune COUPON, specifically in the beginning when that guitar kicks in, wow!  Its like heavy David gilmour euphoric.  That would be amazing if you could do that, so appreciate the effort.  You guys are pretty damn amazing.  Thanks in advance for even giving it a shot, thank you!!!
Keith
keithnice    No worries about the delay, I've been busy doing other tabs and right now I'm just uploading a Buckethead backing track to YouTube from Pike 163.   It's called 'Blue', part 1 of the 'Blue Tide' Pike.    So anyway, that's kept me busy but I'll see if I can work out the 'Coupon' track, even if it's just part of the song so you can jam along to the awesomeness of it.    I'm thinking of making the backing track to that one too so it might work out nicely
Please don't interrupt me while I'm trying to ignore you...
DropDeee Awesome, sooo appreciate.  I'm a big Rush and Pink Floyd Fan, but got into Buckethead recently and damn he can play and his sound is pretty unique.  I will check out that Blue tune, but ya, whatever you can do with that Coupon solo in the beginning would be so appreciated.  Again you guys, and this app is absolutely amazing.  I don't even watch tv anymore, i just jam!!  thanks buddy!
Keith