maybe its not the place to ask but i cant find information anywhere so why not just ask people on the internet
i can do a normal growl false cord blah blah, but i want to learn how to do gutturals like in cephalotripsy and i cant find anything anywhere for it
people said do a pee wee voice and push it a bit harder and i kind of get a sound out of that but it doesnt sound like it does in cephalotripsy, does it just need alto of practice?
Quote by toiletsaint
i cant find information anywhere

fking bullshit

there are a million screaming/growling/guttural vocal tutorial videos on youtube, GTFO
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad
all those are literally kids putting their tongue infront of their mouth to get a toilet bowl effect
not the gurgles like im talking about in cephalotripsy..
Step 1. listen to jazz
Step 2. henceforth play jazz
Quote by toiletsaint
k.lainad
all those are literally kids putting their tongue infront of their mouth to get a toilet bowl effect
username doesn't check out

EDIT: but seriously ask a vocal teacher
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by toiletsaint
k.lainad

strong username to post
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by toiletsaint
does it just need alto of practice?
nah tenor at least
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
use yr thoat to go GRR while you try and sing a low note really loud

also huu on gutturals heres some gr8 ones

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It helps if you have something phallic in your mouth moving back and forth while you hum.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
get a soft/floppy dildo
start slowly then work up to ramming your throat in

now you understand how to relax your throat, pretend like you're about force a cough while also start to slightly yawn and so keep your throat open like you're about to ram dildos down it
then, using your diaphragm primarily, push air out while vocalising a low pitch to get the typical guttural rumble

to sustain it for more than a second, practice deep breathing using your diaphragm
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o