Poll: Compare American v. European chocolates/candy bars
Poll Options
View poll results: Compare American v. European chocolates/candy bars
America has better chocolate, but worse candybars (nah)
0 0%
America has worse chocolate, but better candybars (correct answer)
8 30%
Europe has better of both (dumbest answer)
12 44%
America has better of both (i see u fam, this answer ain't bad)
7 26%
Voters: 27.
Page 1 of 2
And do this poll

I'm referring to easily available, wide market stuff here. Yeah there are boutique chocolatiers across America that make great stuff, but honestly altho a lot of them are good, they're still usually not as good as grocery store-level European chocolate bars.

Also, quit making weird fucking chocolate bars. Bacon chili chocolate? ridiculous

Candybars are things like Snickers, Reese's, Twix in America, and other trasht that ain't good from Europe

My commentary added, free of charge
My God, it's full of stars!

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If you mean America as in the American continent then ok

If you mean the USA you guys don't have Cadbury or Kinder Eggs sooooo
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Cadbury has gone to shite, we can't use them as a good standard anymore.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Wolfinator-x

If you mean the USA you guys don't have Cadbury or Kinder Eggs sooooo

There's only one country with America in the name so figure it the fuck out
twix (a good thing) was first sold in the uk though

reese's sucks peanut butter plus sweet stuff is a fucking vile, barbarian and vom-inducing concept

furthermore this definition of candy bar seems to include kinder bueno? which frankly shits on anything else you care to name as well as anything you don't
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Feb 22, 2017,
USA fails at chocolate because Hershey's tastes like puke
The only truly great american candy is salt water taffy

Europe wins on both fronts
I have nothing important to say
Quote by k.lainad

Ever since they did this, I'll never buy another one again. 

Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
What's the difference between a chocolate bar and a candy bar? I thought they were the same thing.

Europe don't have 'candy' bars, do we? Like sweets in bar form?
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Seriously, why does anyone ever bring this up? Who the hell says "America" to refer to anything but the US? Besides people who want to be pedantic for the sake of it to an extent that it actually confuses everyone else.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Seriously, why does anyone ever bring this up? Who the hell says "America" to refer to anything but the US? Besides people who want to be pedantic for the sake of it to an extent that it actually confuses everyone else.
Well I dunno, when you're comparing it to Europe it really isn't obvious

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
I like all types of chocolate regardless of origin. Given a choice I would pick chocolate over a candy bar but I like both. I cannot participate in your poll.
cat
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Well I dunno, when you're comparing it to Europe it really isn't obvious
yeah no it pretty much really is tbh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
America is good at many forms of junk food, confectionary it ain't. Europe for the win!
Quote by guitarxo
I like all types of chocolate regardless of origin. Given a choice I would pick chocolate over a candy bar but I like both. I cannot participate in your poll.

But you must
Europe has got it on the chocolate, Swiss and German chocolates I've had are incredible. I didn't even think that there were many "candy bars" a la Snickers and the like across the pond, can someone link an example?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by EpiExplorer
Cadbury has gone to shite, we can't use them as a good standard anymore.

Tainted by a filthy American corporate system.

MAKE CADBURY GREAT AGAIN
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Guys can I just mention that one non-chocolate confectionery sometimes in the shape of a bar is Turkish delight

Quote by dementiacaptain
Europe has got it on the chocolate, Swiss and German chocolates I've had are incredible. I didn't even think that there were many "candy bars" a la Snickers and the like across the pond, can someone link an example?
most stuff along those lines has similar prevalence either side of the atlantic I think, stuff like mars and twix and that

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Guys can I just mention that one non-chocolate confectionery sometimes in the shape of a bar is Turkish delight
yeah but nobody enjoys eating that
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by bradulator
if they made a dark chocolate twix i would actually die happy
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by K33nbl4d3
yeah but nobody enjoys eating that
why are you no fun

Quote by slapsymcdougal
America has amateur-tier candy bars

Is that generally what a candy bar looks like?

Who the fuck eats those? 5 year olds?

'Candy' bars definitely aren't a popular thing in England, at least among adults.

"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Blackwaterson89 I've never tasted Milky Way, but those remind me of Riesen.

God, now I want some.

riesen is to milky way as diamond is to dirt

riesen is god

my favourite is putting them in the freezer. then it's actually like eating diamonds
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Blackwaterson89 I've never tasted Milky Way, but those remind me of Riesen.

God, now I want some.

I purposely put it here to fuck with Brits that are like our candy is better. It the American version of the Mars bar.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Feb 22, 2017,
Quote by Blackwaterson89
I purposely put it here to fuck with Brits that are like our candy is better. It the American version of the Mars bar.

But then what's the American version of a milky way?

Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
See ours was better and yall had to copy it.... O.o
Been to Europe a handful of times. The candy bars are hot trash.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Blackwaterson89
See ours was better and yall had to copy it.... O.o

If I'm right, then ours is more like a copy of a three musketeers (?) or whatever you call it...
Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
If I'm right, then ours is more like a copy of a three musketeers (?) or whatever you call it...
It is. I believe yall have Mars bars, then the English Milky Way is our 3 musketeers.
of course the truth is if we remove the world-dominating kinder bueno from the equation theres nothing in western europe or america to compete with this leviathan of flavour perfection
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Bucktooth brits are buttdevastated they can't yellow their teeth with some reeses sticks.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Bucktooth brits are buttdevastated they can't yellow their teeth with some reeses sticks.

Merica wins again!
Quote by K33nbl4d3
of course the truth is if we remove the world-dominating kinder bueno from the equation theres nothing in western europe or america to compete with this leviathan of flavour perfection

This is the dumb, shit European "candy bar" I'm talking about. Total crap. Meanwhile

Page 1 of 2