Page 1 of 2
What is your favorite Cereal and why? Me personally I am a Capt Crunch guy. I use to eat Crunch berries all the time but recently switch over to regular due I like Sweet Corn taste more.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Depends on my mood. Sometimes it'll be honey-wild berry-oats stuff and on other days it'll be Chocolate Lucky Charms or Reese Puffs or Frosted Flakes.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
raisin bran crunch original now with more clusters

sweet, healthyish, works well with blueberries/strawberries etc.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Now that I am in my mid-20s and realising that I am no longer immortal, I've become a bit of a health-freak so I'll usually only have porridge oats for breakfast.

Back in the day though I used to love me some Golden Nuggets. Or Frosted Shreddies.

But then no one outside of the UK probably knows what they are.
Quote by Baby Joel
raisin bran crunch original now with more clusters

sweet, healthyish, works well with blueberries/strawberries etc.

when i was a kid

now

any cluster cereal is yum
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Coco Pops because I'm an adult and will eat whatever the fuck I want
Haven't had a bowl of cereal in years. Like, probably a decade.
Don't hate it, just don't find myself wanting any.
I remember mentioning this the last time we had this thread.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
When I am trying to eat healthy I like taking 1/2 - 1 cup of oats & eat them in milk, very delicious. You can even take some Kashi Go Lean Cinnamon Harvest and do like a half n half. Get some extra protein in.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.

Quote by k.lainad
now

any cluster cereal is yum

Holy cardboard Batman!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
k.lainad

Have you had the Kashi Cinnamon Harvest? Fucking amazing dude. If you are trying to eat clean, it's a nice sweet snack.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
k.lainad

Have you had the Kashi Cinnamon Harvest? Fucking amazing dude. If you are trying to eat clean, it's a nice sweet snack.

Yeah i've tried like every Kashi cereal at this point, it's just good quality shit. Like you actually feel good after eating it, and the flavors, textures are bomb.
I don't get why some grown-ups still eat trash like Reese's Puffs lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Yeah i've tried like every Kashi cereal at this point, it's just good quality shit. Like you actually feel good after eating it, and the flavors, textures are bomb.
I don't get why some grown-ups still eat trash like Reese's Puffs lol

Occasionally you get a cluster that is like drenched in cinnamon & sugar.
I like shredded wheat with chocolate almond milk. I also like granola with dried berries.

I enjoy the taste of oatmeal but it's too filling for me to eat in the morning.
cat
Reese's Puffs if I want to be a fattie or any of the granola cluster types, bonus if it has almonds and honey.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Reese's Puffs if I want to be a fattie or any of the granola cluster types, bonus if it has almonds and honey.

Absolutely. Reesee's Puffs if I am being a fat ass, Kashi if I am trying to be healthy. I've been on both sides.

so versatile
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Feb 23, 2017,

Taking out the lucky charm wheat pieces individually takes too long so i just buy a bulk bag of these lucky charm marshmallows

you guys dont know how to live
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by hecks

Taking out the lucky charm wheat pieces individually takes too long so i just buy a bulk bag of these lucky charm marshmallows

you guys dont know how to live

I mean...

Just put sugar in your milk...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams

I genuinely love the stuff.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Just plain rolled oats to make porridge.

Cereal just isn't filling and usually chock full of sugar. I used to love Golden Grahams and Cinnamon Grahams though.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I don't eat breakfast.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I still miss Oreo O's

one of the greatest things to have ever existed

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I found out the other day that there are people who don't drink the leftover milk from their cereal bowl. Monsters I tell ya.
Quote by Rebel Scum
I found out the other day that there are people who don't drink the leftover milk from their cereal bowl. Monsters I tell ya.

Yeah I just pour it into the drain
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Weetos. Haven't had any in ages. I must rectify this.
I have nothing important to say
oatmeal (porridge)

haven't had proper "cereal" since I was a kid, but I liked cheerios and cornflakes.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Prototype4342
I mean...

Just put sugar in your milk...

I NEED TO TASTE THE RAINBOW
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by hecks
I NEED TO TASTE THE RAINBOW
put skittles in your milk

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Reeces yo
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
put skittles in your milk

i mix skittles and m&ms
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by hecks
i mix skittles and m&ms

kinky
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by hecks
i mix skittles and m&ms
what did your parents do to you for you to want to get back at them like that

Quote by Wolfinator-x
what did your parents do to you for you to want to get back at them like that

they bought the off-brand
- earth,wind, and fire
Last edited by hecks at Feb 23, 2017,
I am so sorry.

i actually have no idea what those taste like

Page 1 of 2