Not at all
47 77%
Only slightly
10 16%
Yes
3 5%
Incredibly so
3 5%
Why aren't you using my preferred pronouns?
8 13%
Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 3
No. Have no control over who my parents were.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
where's the "i'm not even white, you racist fuck" option?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
where's the "i'm not even white, you racist fuck" option?

lol please, this is the pit.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
race is a myth
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by JustRooster
lol please, this is the pit.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It won't even matter when the lizard people come for us.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
To quote Mitch Hedburg, I'm not even white, I'm off-white.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
nope. not like being white has done me any great favors in life. if anything I may have been passed over for promotion because they didn't want it to look like they were playing favorites. my ancestors didn't own slaves and came to America on the "you are horse thieves so off to the new world or be hung plan"
Not in the slightest. My ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with slavery, seeing as they were in all likelihood, Slavic serfs. Also, "race" is just a simian-socio-political-construct.
Quote by Zaphikh
simian-socio-political-construct.

Every dash amplifies how hard my eyes roll tenfold.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I don't know if it's guilt, but I feel a lot of sympathy towards black people. Just keeping it real, they have been through a lot of shit.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by JustRooster

360 degree roll
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by NewDayHappy
I don't know if it's guilt, but I feel a lot of sympathy towards black people. Just keeping it real, they have been through a lot of shit.
It's not guilt.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I have a lot of asian friends (cause there's a lot of asians in general) and sometimes I wish I had culture like they do. All I have are hotdogs and nickelback
It's racist to expect someone to feel guilty over their race.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I do not feel guilty for being white because I have no control over that, but I do acknowledge that my whiteness affords me certain benefits that other might not get. I feel bad that such a thing exists, but I don't feel guilty about my place in it.

If I realized that I had used that system for my own gain at someone else's expense, I would most likely feel guilty about that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
No, my weekly white privilege cheque is modest enough.'

EDIT: Real talk. Do I realise that my race does tend to lend itself to having certain privileges? Yes.
Do I feel guilty? No.
Do I take advantage of it? Sometimes, in the sense that I take advantage of any opportunity I'm given in my work, social life etc.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Feb 23, 2017,
Quote by mind_meld
#whitepride

Real talk, when i saw Weird Al live, he actually rode a Segway on stage for this song.
Not a day goes by without me thinking about the horrible misdeeds of my ancestors. I wish there was some way to do something about it. If I could turn back time, if I could find a way; I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by sashki
White guilt? No.
Middle-class guilt? Yah.

It's the exact same thing.
Quote by Ozzy87_2
It's the exact same thing.

You can be white and not be middle class.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
But only the middle-class suffers from white guilt. And maybe the upper glass but they don't need to bend over and take it in.

The upper class can suffer white guilt, so can the lower class, their class doesn't exclude them from having certain feelings and beliefs.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Lower class is just too busy with shopping, fucking and drinking to wrap their head around any kind of sincere thought.

Upper class certainly feels the guilt, but they just project it downwards.
good on you for being classist you ableist shitlord cis scum
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Anyone who seriously feels white guilt should become a slave. That way they can atone for black slavery or whatever and they can do something useful for society instead of running around being a self-hating loser. I might have to send this idea to parliament.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JustRooster

Rather dashing.
Quote by StewieSwan
i am not white

Trans-Chinese is not a real thing, SS
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 3
Recommended threads
Poll: Dash cams
The9
Last post: