Page 1 of 2
Everytime I playfully snatch a small piece of food from her, she throws this big angry like tantrum. I know, I know, who wouldn't get annoyed/angry if someone stole your food, but the way she's reacted, it's like, woah man, relax. She literally goes in for the slap within seconds of the hijacking. After the slappening occurs she's angry at me for the rest of the day, and she sometimes locks herself in her room. What do you guys think? I don't know if autism is the right example/term, so don't lynch me because of that. Edit: Bipolar was the word I was looking for, not autism. Still could be an option though.
Last edited by TROUnation at Feb 22, 2017,
Some asshole judged me one time because I was kicking his children
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I think she's overreacting but why are you even stealing her food on a regular basis when you know she'll react like that? I'd probably slap you too if it happened to me.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I think she's overreacting but why are you even stealing her food on a regular basis when you know she'll react like that? I'd probably slap you too if it happened to me.
I wouldn't say in a regular basis. And well to answer the question, I just like her reaction, its unique... I know, I'm an ass.
Last edited by TROUnation at Feb 22, 2017,
Think my nephew may have autism, his mother was denying it, but now she is starting to realize something isn't quite right. Beautiful kid though, he absolutely loves me.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Pics
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by TROUnation

pics of 20 year old bipolar chick or gtfo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by TROUnation
I'm an ass.
This probably has a lot to do with it tbh.

You'd also need several various other examples with other people before considering that a possibility.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Regardless of your asshole behaviour,

Quote by TROUnation
she's angry at me for the rest of the day, and she sometimes locks herself in her room.

this isn't a normal reaction... maybe she's got anger issues, maybe oversensitive, idk. Is she a bit spoilt? I wouldn't say autism or bipolar unless there's some other signs though
Quote by mind_meld
Regardless of your asshole behaviour,

this isn't a normal reaction... maybe she's got anger issues, maybe oversensitive, idk. Is she a bit spoilt? I wouldn't say autism or bipolar unless there's some other signs though

Diagnoses are shit. I've been diagnosed with bad things, but if I see your car is broken down on the side of the road, I will pick you up and lead you to the nearest gas station or give you a jump. Doctors are shit as far as mental health is concerned,
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Last edited by NewDayHappy at Feb 23, 2017,
Quote by NewDayHappy
Diagnoses are shit. I've been diagnosed with bad things, but if I see your car is broken down on the side of the road, I will pick you up and lead you to the nearest gas station or give you a jump. Doctors are shit as far as mental health is concerned,

Totally agree with this. My ex was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder about three years ago and we started all motions to learn how to deal with that illness. Then we split and she's suddenly not got Bipolar disorder but Aspergers instead.

Getting a diagnoses can help but only if its the right one.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
If my brother was annoying as you are I'd probably get irrationally angry and slap you all the time

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
how does not wanting your food being stolen indicate autism or bipolar

I met a man who spoke with a lisp the other day. Definitely gay. Not a cleft palate.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
There might be something wrong with you too, you know, the way you keep doing it despite how much it upsets her.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
it's the vaccinations maaan

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
Sad!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by JackSaints

Quote by Banjocal
Sad!

I want to murder you both for even jokingly using that stupid fucking format
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
The slapping and running to the room is what gives it away: it's a sure sign of autism. The only question now is how far on the spectrum she is. Do you ever notice her "REEE-ing" at odd intervals? Does she tell you to "get out get out" when you barge into her room? Also clear indicators
Quote by Fat Lard
The slapping and running to the room is what gives it away: it's a sure sign of autism. The only question now is how far on the spectrum she is. Do you ever notice her "REEE-ing" at odd intervals? Does she tell you to "get out get out" when you barge into her room? Also clear indicators
I've heard a couple of noises, not the iconic "REEE-ing" though. I'd need to conduct a "scientific" study but seeing the comment section, my asshole ways shall soon perish. She also collects pencils and is obsessed with them. I think that's still a weird hobby regardless if you were autistic or not, but that's my asshole self judging.
I think you are autistic. Or maybe thats not the word. Bully. Stop torturing your sister.
Last edited by geo-rage at Feb 23, 2017,
Quote by geo-rage
I think you are autistic. Or maybe thats not the word. Bully. Stop torturing your sister.
What makes you think she doesn't do dumb stuff to me also? Its not like I do this every single day. Hell, I rarely do it.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I want to murder you both for even jokingly using that stupid fucking format

Healthy young man goes to UG, gets pumped with massive shot of many shitposts, doesn't feel good and changes - ANGER. Many such cases!
I have nothing important to say
Quote by TROUnation
What makes you think she doesn't do dumb stuff to me also? Its not like I do this every single day. Hell, I rarely do it.
you are right. And since you confessed you can hang instead or burning jk.
Last edited by geo-rage at Feb 23, 2017,
Quote by JackSaints
Healthy young man goes on the internet, gets pumped with massive shot of many shitposts, doesn't feel good and changes - ANGER. Many such cases!

Ftfy
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by drdoom8793
itt: TS is a shitbag who bullies his sister
Yes, I live, eat, and breathe my sisters fear. When she slaps me it eases my thirst for satisfaction. Dude, its called brotherly love, shes a little shit towards me, I'm a little shit towards her. Dont you have siblings?
"dude I'm allowed to bully my sister even though she is visibly upset by it and most people stop teasing and bullying their siblings after the age of 12 but I personally think it's funny and she was mean to me once so that's my excuse to be terrible"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
"dude I'm allowed to bully my sister even though she is visibly upset by it and most people stop teasing and bullying their siblings after the age of 12 but I personally think it's funny and she was mean to me once so that's my excuse to be terrible"
Well, shit you got me there. Hats off to you sir.
You're welcome I'm here every Thursday
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Basically this. And yes, I have a younger brother and we joke around and tease each other but not to the extent that he feels the need to hit me.
Ok recap, ITT I learned that I was an asshole, and guaranteed that shall change. But, my sisters behavior is still odd, when it comes to food.
Page 1 of 2