uh... is there anyway to change your username? I didn't pick this and I can't find a way to enter a new one. Am I fucked?
look, if i could change my username I would have 7 years ago. Learn to embrace it.
same
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
There does not exist many ways...there is, however, one which includes "making a multi", so to speak, but it is an extremely risky tactic and very rarely pays off; let it be clear here that I do not recommend this tactic to anyone as it is strictly forbidden, or so I've heard.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
If you fax me a copy of your Social Security Number and Driver's License or ID I'll do it for you. You can trust me, I'm a TM (Trusted Moderator).
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 22, 2017,
I thought TM was Technique Moderator so you ban people whose shredding techs just aren't good enough for the Pit
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

there's no way once you pick a username you have to stick with it for the rest of your life
lmao
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by UltimateGuizar
When I was joining I thought we had to enter the name of the website we wanted to make an account on and my t button only had 2 inks left so I had to wing it.
Not like it mattered because you forgot the dash and the .com anyways.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by nuclearcheeri1
uh... is there anyway to change your username? I didn't pick this and I can't find a way to enter a new one. Am I fucked?
So why is it your username then?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So why is it your username then?
He found an online 'what would your cheerleader name be?' quiz and that's what he got
Quote by Ssargentslayer
look, if i could change my username I would have 7 years ago. Learn to embrace it.
yeah
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I don't have a .com button on my computer
But if you did alt + shift + .cum...
The best thing to do is take some time and put some thought when creating your username.

From the look of some usernames some of the members here have less patience the Dr. Kevorkian (pun intended)

Pray tell how you managed to end up with a username that was not of your choosing
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Feb 23, 2017,
Quote by nuclearcheeri1
make a bunch of really dumb posts on your current account for like a year, leave the site for like 6 years, come back with a new account with a better name (because you forgot the password to your old account) and casually bring up your old, dumb account, get that account banned, and keep your new account.

also

don't do that.