Poll: Do you have a dash cam?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have a dash cam?
Yes
6 29%
No
15 71%
Voters: 21.
Do you have one? Do you hate them? Trying to get a feel for everyone's opinions on them. Ideally UK but if anyone wants to chip in feel free
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Outside of police cars, having one is a foreign concept to me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Joshua Garcia
I have one currently and it lowers insurance costs. Don't know if that's a universal thing
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

No, I think they're a good idea with the amount of insurance fraud rising. I might get one installed at some point.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Don't have one, everyone who seems to have one seems to think they're busting wide corruption with Police and stuff when they get pulled over,but just act like wankers.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Don't have one, everyone who seems to have one seems to think they're busting wide corruption with Police and stuff when they get pulled over,but just act like wankers.
[insert 'sovereign citizen' video here]
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Oh you guys have them too? I thought it was just us.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Not in the UK, no, because we're not crazy in that particular way. But there are a bajillion American ones(which often end up with the 'sovereign citizen' getting tasered).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Not in the UK, no, because we're not crazy in that particular way. But there are a bajillion American ones(which often end up with the 'sovereign citizen' getting tasered).

We get a lot of them over here talking about their "Constitutional Rights", and as someone who has actually read Australia's constitution....they're always 100% wrong
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Don't have one, don't hate em' either. I hate shit on my windscreen (like GPS, Tom tom's etc.) because they're kinda distracting. If I was in the UK I wouldn't have one. I know in some countries like China for instance almost everyone has one because you get people trying to scam you by being hit somehow.

I have to say though, Russia has the best dash cam footage.
Quote by Jackintehbox
I have a helmet cam, but I don't think I would ever get a dash cam.

Yep, I have a helmet cam for things like this

But don't plan to put one in a car unless for hooning videos.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Yeah I use helmet cam for basic stuff like this

Seriously though that guy is crazy
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I often feel like people with dash cams and the like (especially cyclists) often go out of their way to look for a fight.
Quote by The9
Do you have one?

No.
Quote by The9
Do you hate them?

No. Are there people who hate dash cams? I guess... people who regularly commit insurance fraud?
Quote by The9
Trying to get a feel for everyone's opinions on them.

Good idea. You may wind up never needing it, but it's certainly a wise investment if something happens and you need legal proof.
Quote by The9
Ideally UK but if anyone wants to chip in feel free

oi m8 i swear on me nan
Free Ali
Free Lard
ElMaco
aww he missed the last jump through the red bull ring.

Still that was nuts, looks like almost like skiing except you can probably spread your brain matter across a wider area with downhill mountain biking.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
We get a lot of them over here talking about their "Constitutional Rights", and as someone who has actually read Australia's constitution....they're always 100% wrong

Those worthless motherfuckers piss me off so much

The Australian Constitution has some massive loopholes or something though apparently, or it did at one point, I can't remember
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If I lived in a crazy foreign place where funny things are always happening on the road, then I would totally install one and upload that shit to YouTube.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Every dash amplifies how hard my eyes roll tenfold.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
I have one. Insurance fraud has had a big spike in a city a couple hours from me and it's starting to find it's way out. Also, I commute just over an hour one-way to work on the daily, so I get to see a lot of funky stuff that it's nice to have on camera sometimes. I record my drive; if nothing interesting happens I delete it immediately as to not waste storage space.

Considering how traffic and insurance works in certain parts of Europe, I'd definitely want one.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by slapsymcdougal

[Am I being detained intensifies]
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by TROUnation
Isn't it required in some countries? I have no idea where I read this.
Russia, I think.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
No, but they are a good idea.

Provided you weren't the one who caused the accident obviously.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Pastafarian96
Those worthless motherfuckers piss me off so much

The Australian Constitution has some massive loopholes or something though apparently, or it did at one point, I can't remember

Nope, never has, at least not in the terms they describe it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
yea, for fuckin'

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Dash cams are just another attempt by the evil government to invade our privacy. Today they'll have cameras in every car, tomorrow in every toilet!
Quote by WaterGod
Dash cams are just another attempt by the evil government to invade our privacy. Today they'll have cameras in every car, tomorrow in every toilet!

Good thing I'm one step ahead of the government then.

Also, don't check your toilet bowl....because reasons
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
No, but it would be nice to have one. I see so much absurd shit on the road.
I have one safely boxed up in its original packaging in my passenger footwell. My car gets used about once a month.. . I should really stick it in my van or something because I do 400-600 miles a week in it.
Last edited by whoomit at Feb 25, 2017,