Hey. I'm planning to go to London in may and it's a good chance for me to look up for the guitar i want. I'm looking for a store where i could try Gibson and ESP-LTD guitars. Can someone recommend some stores that has these kind of guitars? I was reading about Denmark street, but it seems like it's mostly small shops there. I'm looking for something bigger that has all kinds of stuff, also amps that i could try.
Denmark street in London has a few stores and is a pretty famous music scene spot. Pretty much anything you need is there.

Otherwise, Google is your friend,.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Feb 23, 2017,
andertons in guildford dunno about in london
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Denmark street in London has a few stores and is a pretty famous music scene spot. Pretty much anything you need is there.

Otherwise, Google is your friend,.
Seconding. Apparently it's starting to undergo (read: suffer) some "reconstruction", but that street is genuinely one of my favourite places in the world.

Visit the saxophone store. Even if you don't play. I ended up buying one six months later.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I spent hours just wandering between stores in Denmark street, wanted to find a particular thing I couldn't get in Aus, and spoke to this really cool guitar tech who was loads of help.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Might be a better idea to look online specifically for the kind of guitar you want, then see which guitar shops stock that model?

London is so vast that there will literally be guitar shops all over that might be of interest to you, even if it just happens to be a one off random one on the outskirts somewhere.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's a GuitarGuitar in Camden, they stock both.

Yeah, GuitarGuitar's gonna be the absolute best place to go. After having gone to Denmark Street a couple of times, it's honestly been a bit of a let down.

There's one in Epsom as well but that's waaaaay more effort to get to than the Camden one.
I'm near the Epsom one, it's got a much larger range than the Camden one.

Can confirm there's still a good bit of business left in Denmark street and Andertons doing is better than ever (but it's a little bit awkward to get to).
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ultimate-Google-Maps.com?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend