Youre Gonna Miss Me When I Get Home
by The Reverend Shawn Amos
Type - Bass
Part - Whole Song
Tuning - Standard

Bass Guitar plays a huge/dominate role in songs/music produced by this Band (The Reverend Shawn Amos) - which makes them awesome and every Bass Player's Dream!

Other songs produced by this Band (that I am requesting help with Bass Tabs) includ
Last edited by doctormarie at Mar 7, 2017,
doctormarie are you sure it's The Reverend Shawn Moses and not The Reverend Shawn Amos? Can you link the song?
Hi doctormarie. Would a pro tab be okay? You can listen to it using goplayalong if you don't wan't to get the premium stuff or I can send you a .pdf. I'm working on it either way.
Yes!   It would great!   Tabs would be Wonderful

Some of the songs by:  The Rev, Shawn Amos:  You're Gonna Miss M (When I Get Home), 
                                                                              The Outlaw,
                                                                               Will you be Mine?, and 
                                                                               Hollu Blues"
Hi doctormarie. I started working on your song but I wasn't sure if you were still active anymore so I've started working on a different one. As soon as I finish that one I will continue with yours. But if anyone else is interested in making the tab than they can do it if they would like.