Page 1 of 2
A bill in the states is trying to give police the power to remove protestors blocking roadways "by any means necessary!" How would you remove someone if you could use any means. It would be legal so you could do anything at all to them as long as they exit the roadway emmediately.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Via hadouken.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by k.lainad

GTA: Taipei confirmed?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I would send in wave after wave of extremely muscle-bound naked men to clear them out by force

I feel like this would just cause more road way blockages.

If I was in a car I'd run them over, if on my bike I'd run them over, if I was on foot I'd just walk around them.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
k.lainad
*Unsubscribes from r/watchpeoplefuckindie*
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
can we maybe not post gifs of people being killed?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Wait did he actually die? D:
I'm disliking that comment now. >_>
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wait did he actually die? D:
I'm disliking that comment now. >_>

Pussy.
Quote by geo-rage
A bill in the states is trying to give police the power to remove protestors blocking roadways "by any means necessary!" How would you remove someone if you could use any means. It would be legal so you could do anything at all to them as long as they exit the roadway emmediately.

Like this, obviously.

Joshua Garcia
Dont know but i wouldnt be surprised if he did
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
i can remove someone by any means i choose? can i pick communist revolution
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i can remove someone by any means i choose? can i pick communist revolution

You gonna do it yourself faggot? Gun down person after person faggot? Or are you going to let someone else do it cause you're a bitch.
Quote by NewDayHappy
You gonna do it yourself faggot? Gun down person after person faggot? Or are you going to let someone else do it cause you're a bitch.
someone seems a little upset
Quote by geo-rage
How would you remove someone if you could use any means.
Ford Mustangs

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 24, 2017,
Quote by JustRooster
Are we over the highway blocking fad yet?

No, apparently in millions of years of development protestors are still as unoriginal as Katy Perry's discography.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by NewDayHappy

Oooopsie! Somebody wants to be banned!
Quote by WCPhils
That was unsettling and unexpected, but maybe if Xiaoxi sees what he did that day objectively he will think more deeply about his poor choices and their consequences.
Quote by WCPhils

C'mon where's your sense of humor women don't look at me
Quote by NewDayHappy

wtf.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slipknot5678
I witnessed something similar to that gif yesterday

Ah man that sucks. Was the victim okay?
ali.guitarkid7

in this case it was his own fault not the driver's, but anyway he flew about fifteen feet into the air and got torn up pretty badly. incredibly he survived with 'serious injuries'. I'm not sure if that means he is going to be okay or if there is permanent damage. glad he lived though.

moral of the story dont be a stereotypical bicyclist and run a red light diagonally across the street on one of the cities busier and more dangerous intersections.
Quote by TobusRex
Like this, obviously.

Awh you beat me too it! "Clear the streets"
Quote by NewDayHappy
you would do it. Just like the little girl checks old men's id at the smoke shop, just like the nazi dozed living people into mass graves. The same excuse. I have too. Same excuse the police will use when they gas, run over, hadoken, shoot, arrest anyone trying to exersize their freedom.
Last edited by geo-rage at Feb 24, 2017,
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by TobusRex
Like this, obviously.

You would make them into food?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

With the GREEN CLARINET!

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Here are some fluffies with bikes/cars to help you forget about car accidents for awhile:

edit- ok forget that last one it looks photoshopped, like they're not actually Bestfriends
Last edited by Masquirina at Feb 24, 2017,
RUN EM OVER N SPRINKLE SOME CRAK ON EM
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Page 1 of 2