https://www.yahoo.com/tv/alan-colmes-liberal-voice-fox-dead-66-150623782--finance.html

My heart is broke... I started tearing up when Sean said that Alan wasn't worried about his own health, he was worried how his wife would feel.

So selfless of a man, this goes beyond being a Republican or a Democrat. We equally applaud you Mr. Colmes.

When I was in my late teens, early 20s living at my dad's house, we use to discuss politics, he hated Alan on Hannity & Colmes. I loved him because he provided a different outlook. I am torn right now & I guess I'm late, this article was posted 10 hours ago, I guess I just don't focus on politics much anymore.

It's really sad, there was a golden age there on Fox news where both sides were presented. Alan Colmes is the reason Fox is described as fair and balanced.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lol

You're obviously a millennial, you don't understand how good Fox was with Alan & Sean.

Dumb ogre bastard.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lol

faggot
who?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
whos alan holmes?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
who?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by TROUnation
You guys are brutal, I love it.

They're so brutal and savage its crazy
Holmes was great in the LOTR films. RIP.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car