Page 1 of 2
We do open heart surgeries and shit. We take tumors out of people's brains. We use chemicals to kill bacteria. We can keep viruses from replicating.
Movers shakers and producers

Me and my friends understand the future

BUT for real that is pretty insane stuff that we've gotten used to.
Science bitch.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Me and my friend saw a platypus,

Me and my friend made a comic book

Guess how long it took?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I frequently enjoy marveling at the thought of being one of the first human beings alive in an uncivilized world and building everything around us from the literal ground on up.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
We shitpost on internet forums
I have nothing important to say
I think people being able to turn anything into a meme is pretty crazy.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Movers shakers and producers

Me and my friends understand the future

BUT for real that is pretty insane stuff that we've gotten used to.

Hey nice I was just playing/rapping this the other day
It's been like nine years and it still gets stuck in my head every few weeks like an old friend crawling through my brain window to kiss me goodnight
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
also, some people like the show Friends.

fucking crazy

Friends sux ass
you know 100 years ago people still thought the earth was flat
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by kalypto

This is a common misunderstanding, back then the kids were all saying "Aw man, that shit's flat" meaning cool or awesome.
One day a young lad was telling his friend how "flat" the earth was and then the internet blew it totally out of proportion. 
Uh you forgot that we went to the goddamn moon and sent a robot outside of our solar system, and multiple robots to all the other planets within it
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Uh you forgot that we went to the goddamn moon and sent a robot outside of our solar system, and multiple robots to all the other planets within it

Yeah I was thinking of medical shit we've developed that keeps humans alive so much longer than we usually would. But we also made nuclear bombs back when computers took up entire rooms. That's pretty wild.
We can all communicate within seconds despite how far we are from each other.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
"Hobbies" exist. That's about as absurd as it gets.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by UltimateGuizar

why did I laugh at this
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
UTRYUUTVKUYTKBYILYLUIYIUTFKJHJTGKYHYHGTRFDERTGYHUJKHYGFHJKLPOKIJMKINJHBNVGHGVGTFCDRDSXESAWQAQSWDSXDESEFDRDTRFGTGFTYFTFTVVFGTHVHYUHGBYJUIKIOKOPOOLKIJUHYTGRFDESWQASZXDSWESXCFDTRGVBHYUJNUOIOIOIOPLOLOLOJKHJHHHYGGYGGGFGFGFFCFCFDFDFDFDCFCFGVGHJHMKNBHGYUJHGBHVHNBVFGVBCFDVDCSEFDCXZASAZQWESWWDSFFRGGTGHBGHYJNHJUKHUIKJMNJHKJMNHGHJKUOIPLOKJUIYHTGRFDESWQASWDEFRTGYHUJIKOUYTREDSWEAZXCVFGBHNJKMGBHFDSFFCVFGHYJKULIUJHYTGRFDEWSCVFGHY??????
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by hecks
UTRYUUTVKUYTKBYILYLUIYIUTFKJHJTGKYHYHGTRFDERTGYHUJKHYGFHJKLPOKIJMKINJHBNVGHGVGTFCDRDSXESAWQAQSWDSXDESEFDRDTRFGTGFTYFTFTVVFGTHVHYUHGBYJUIKIOKOPOOLKIJUHYTGRFDESWQASZXDSWESXCFDTRGVBHYUJNUOIOIOIOPLOLOLOJKHJHHHYGGYGGGFGFGFFCFCFDFDFDFDCFCFGVGHJHMKNBHGYUJHGBHVHNBVFGVBCFDVDCSEFDCXZASAZQWESWWDSFFRGGTGHBGHYJNHJUKHUIKJMNJHKJMNHGHJKUOIPLOKJUIYHTGRFDESWQASWDEFRTGYHUJIKOUYTREDSWEAZXCVFGBHNJKMGBHFDSFFCVFGHYJKULIUJHYTGRFDEWSCVFGHY??????

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Quote by hecks

- earth,wind, and fire
CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAH?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by kalypto

100 years ago was 1917. World War 1 was coming to an end..
Quote by jugglingfreak
100 years ago was 1917. World War 1 was coming to an end..

People still thought the world was flat though. People all over the world still to this day think the earth is flat.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by k.lainad

god i fucking hate this so much
Quote by k.lainad
I feel like this is a family friendly meme disguised as an edgy ironic teen meme.

I meme too much and should probably kill myself appropriately tho.

But I'm also drunk so I don't mean that.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
some dude broke the world record of driving nails with his head......... you would think that it would be 1 but no
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Quote by TheChaz
We do open heart surgeries and shit. We take tumors out of people's brains. We use chemicals to kill bacteria. We can keep viruses from replicating.

I have had heart surgery, my wife has had tumors removed. We use lot's of chemicals to kill bacteria around the house etc. What's your point?
Page 1 of 2