Do you alter the spring tension via the round circle thing at the top back on the guitar? Sorry if I'm being vague, I don't know how to explain it. I basically want a floyd rose style trek equipped guitar which is easier to change tunings, will I have to alter the strings manually with a skrewdriver, or does the circle thing at the top do it when I turn it. Here's the guitar I have in mind

I don't have any experience with that trem, but just be careful about expecting too much leeway when it comes to tuning changes- while Floyds make it a lot more awkward, you're still limited a lot by string gauge (even on a hardtail). Try to do too big jumps in tuning and you run the risk of elastic bands on your loosest tuning and telephone wires on your tightest...

I found that out the hard way with a tremol-no.

Basically I'm not sure I'd buy a trem solely because it's supposed to be easier to change tunings- if that'd be your favourite trem anyway then that's a nice little bonus, but I'm not sure it's worth getting a trem you like less for that feature, because as I said above, the trem might not be the limiting factor anyway.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?