Quote by Razorback1208
+How can i add image file in my post?

Razorback1208 Hi, you can upload your photo on some photo hosting, get link and then use a construction
it appears to be a difference of pickups and the color of the hardware. Possibly also quality of the materials (particularly the fretboard).
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Completely different, the layout is different (knobs and amount of control over sound), the paint scheme is different and the hardware is different.
Legend.
Quote by Lord_Westwood
Completely different, the layout is different (knobs and amount of control over sound),
They all have 3 knobs and what looks like a toggle on the upper bout treble side, what's different there?

OP, any chance you could link us where you actually found these? It would be substantially more useful to know what the specific models are.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
They all have 3 knobs and what looks like a toggle on the upper bout treble side, what's different there?

OP, any chance you could link us where you actually found these? It would be substantially more useful to know what the specific models are.

Everything man it changes everything.
Legend.