Hey yall

I've been an intermediate guitar player for about a year now, and I'm just getting the good gear. To start, I had a Squier and a interM amp. That was it. I moved up a bit, getting better gear then boom! I've ran into some money and grabbed a J&B Brothers Les Paul with an Orange amp for £110, then yesterday I grabbed a Marshall 30DFX for £50. It has 2 channels - Clean and Overdrive. The clean is basic; volume, bass and treble. The overdrive channel has Gain, Bass, Contour, Treble and Volume then there are 2 knobs for both channels, DFX and Preset. It has a footswich input (I've got a channel changing pedal) too. The issue? No reverb.

So I've dug and dug and just cannot find the right settings for my amp. I'm using a J&D "remake" Las Paul, it has a 3 way switch of course (Rhythm, both, and Treble) with the 4 knobs, so no difference.

So what can I do?

Thanks everyone, I'm new around here by the way.

Taylor
I think as far as reverb goes, you won't really be able to get what you want from those settings. Might be worth it to go out and get a pedal or a stomp box instead.

(Don't take my word for it completely. I've been playing guitar for a few years but I'm pretty new when it comes to gear.)