I have a Washburn guitar with a Floyd Rose. I've taken it in before and had it setup and blocked off. Recently I ordered strings thinking I had .10's on there, but I remembered I had .11's. The strings I got were the Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Ernie Ball 10-52. So now there's buzz on the first few frets and if I barre the 1st/2nd/3rd the notes are dead. So it was completely fine until I changed the strings. Wondering if it's a truss rod adjustment? Couldn't find anything on barring the first fret being dead. Thanks.
Measure the neck relief. Definitely sounds like it needs a truss rod adjustment.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Measure the neck relief. Definitely sounds like it needs a truss rod adjustment.

Well the string goes all the way to the fret just eyeballing it with a capo on 1st and the fret where the body meets the neck. So I should turn it counter-clockwise 1/4 to increase relief?
Quote by ctrlctrlgoose
Well the string goes all the way to the fret just eyeballing it with a capo on 1st and the fret where the body meets the neck. So I should turn it counter-clockwise  1/4 to increase relief?

How much relief actually is there at the 7th fret? Use a feeler gauge. Don't guess by eye, actually measure things.

With the first fret capo'd and when fretting the fret at the body joint, there should be <0.5mm of gap between the string and the crown of the 7th fret. If there's significantly less than that or the string is actually touching the fret, then the truss rod needs loosening. Truss rods loosen in the same direction almost all nuts/bolts do. Righty tighty lefty loosy.

Turn the truss rod in up to 1/4 turn increments and measure the relief again with every adjustment you make.

If you don't have a set of feeler gauges then buy one. All hardware stores sell them.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend