Page 1 of 4
i think it was the wrong decision to make but it's good that it happened because it has allowed for a large part of the UK to feel like they have a role in their own democracy.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Bukakebloke
I voted for it.

cunt

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
It's going to be badly mishandled and the effects will be much like repeatedly dropping a baby on it's head. On to a floor made of ugly sticks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If all goes well then all goes well. Nationalism will come on the rise and we will make some obnoxious mistake within 200 years. If it all goes badly then the public will get what they deserve and/or develop resentment for those who supported it, leading to a strengthened collectivist attitude and likely a new treaty between select counties. Within 100 years it will be forgotten about and the process will start anew.

Quote by Baby Joel
feel like they have a role in their own democracy.
"feel like" are the operative words there. They have, and had, no sovereignty.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Bukakebloke
EndTheRapture51why so angry?

small matter is that its going to ruin the country

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
small matter is that its going to ruin the country
I think it's going to make this country great again personally.
Quote by Bukakebloke
I think it's going to make this country great again personally.

make britain great again!

delusional

Mate we've been under the conservative government for the past 7 years you fucking mong

National Pride and Nationalism can be two separate things. I think Britain overestimated their economical impact and will start to feel the repercussions of their bullishness. Trumps trying to do about the same thing right now for the USA in dismantling a bunch of trade agreements. It's all a very Teddy Roosevelt ideology. Very dated. Potentially dangerous.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I voted leave and I'm glad we've left the EU. People need to realise that England, as a country, is 1000s of years old. We have done very well before we joined the EU in the 1960's, and will continue to thrive outside the bureaucracy of the EU. European borders have constantly shifted throughout the centuries; for example, Germany didn't exist in its current state until the 1980's. And it has been England that acted, effectively, as the 'balancer of power' throughout Europe's history (see Kissinger - 'World Order' 2014). It was also England that won both of the world wars, securing Europe's survival.

It's an absolute shame that the EU writes two thirds of all the legislation that comes through parliament, and it's completely right that England should (hopefully) have complete control over itself and it's own affairs again, now that we've left the EU.
Quote by Bukakebloke
EndTheRapture51why are you being abusive?
I 2nd that. You can't just waltz to a thread, and with no initial interaction with someone call them a cunt. That used to get you banned, or at least warned. But then again, people can now get away with wishing for mass genocide of tens of millions of people solely based on their political affiliations. So I suppose an unnecessary "cunt" isn't up for debate
Quote by RajjaJroach
I voted leave and I'm glad we've left the EU. People need to realise that England, as a country, is 1000s of years old. We have done very well before we joined the EU in the 1960's, and will continue to thrive outside the bureaucracy of the EU. European borders have constantly shifted throughout the centuries; for example, Germany didn't exist in its current state until the 1980's. And it has been England that acted, effectively, as the 'balancer of power' throughout Europe's history (see Kissinger - 'World Order' 2014). It was also England that won both of the world wars, securing Europe's survival.

It's an absolute shame that the EU writes two thirds of all the legislation that comes through parliament, and it's completely right that England should (hopefully) have complete control over itself and it's own affairs again, now that we've left the EU.
Holy fuck, I don't even know where to start.

But for the time being, conflating 'England' and 'the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' makes you a fucking wank.
Quote by Diemon Dave
It basically comes down to, what I believe, is Edmund Burke's personal theory on Conservatism - especially with regards to mass migration:

"Society is a partnership . . . not only between those who are living, but between those who are living, those who are dead, and those who are to be born."

You have to ask yourself what sort of state do we want to leave our country in for our children's children? The country that our ancestors fought and died for in two horrendous world wars and beyond?
Last edited by RajjaJroach at Feb 26, 2017,
Quote by bdof
I 2nd that. You can't just waltz to a thread, and with no initial interaction with someone call them a cunt. That used to get you banned, or at least warned. But then again, people can now get away with wishing for mass genocide of tens of millions of people solely based on their political affiliations. So I suppose an unnecessary "cunt" isn't up for debate

you're such a snowflake

Quote by RajjaJroach

Except that it doesn't. Even after it leaves the EU.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by RajjaJroach

We haven't even left the EU yet. If this is the average intelligence level of Brexit voters no wonder that the propaganda got you all.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
We haven't even left the EU yet. If this is the average intelligence level of Brexit voters no wonder that the propaganda got you all.

Also, the ad hominem attacks are a reflection upon your own intelligence.
Last edited by RajjaJroach at Feb 26, 2017,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Holy fuck, I don't even know where to start.

But for the time being, conflating 'England' and 'the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' makes you a fucking wank.

I'm not especially concerned with the rest of the UK. We were united in the 1600s, very recently, and I believe England is the most relevant nation of the UK politically. We have the greatest population and have been on the forefront of most of the legislation (Magna Carta) and other advances that has made 'the UK' great. The scots for instance have had greater loyalties to France than England, historically (until recently, if you were born in Scotland you were given dual nationality with France). Englands GDP is also much greater than the rest of the UK countries.
I think that people were and are still very misinformed.

For example, the amount of people disregarding the fact that without a trade deal, exporting to the EU will cost UK manufacturers (once we've left the EU) more. That's because the EU is designed to put EU manufacturers first and applies duties to all imports. They have a flat rate for countries outside the EU (unless there's a trade deal) and when exporting to the EU, the exporter must pay that duty fee as soon as the products arrive in the EU.

Also, the people complaining that voting leave didn't mean voting to leave the single market. Single market membership is directly linked to EU membership and is a automatic right that EU members have. A vote to get rid of EU membership means giving up those benefits. If the objective is to stop paying money to the EU, then what's the point in paying for access to the single market? We would still have to comply with EU legislation on certain things and would have absolutely no say in the way the EU trades with other countries. I think those that think we can get a free trade deal with the EU are deluded, we either get a deal or pay for access to the free market.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Bukakebloke
EndTheRapture51 I'm tired of seeing my country turn into a Marxist hellhole
Please don't use jargon the meaning of which you do not know
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Also no nation that considerably bolstered itself through stolen outside help is or was ever "great" imo. Real, justified nationalism requires nothing but its own subjects.

Yes I'm trying to rile people here but be honest how the hell do people think greatness is something appropriated and not earned by the sweat of your own brow, the force of your own will?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by RajjaJroach
I'm not especially concerned with the rest of the UK. We were united in the 1600s, very recently, and I believe England is the most relevant nation of the UK politically. We have the greatest population and have been on the forefront of most of the legislation (Magna Carta) and other advances that has made 'the UK' great. The scots for instance have had greater loyalties to France than England, historically (until recently, if you were born in Scotland you were given dual nationality with France). Englands GDP is also much greater than the rest of the UK countries.
Yup, you're a cunt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Banjocal
Also no nation that considerably bolstered itself through stolen outside help is or was ever "great" imo. Real, justified nationalism requires nothing but its own subjects.

Yes I'm trying to rile people here but be honest how the hell do people think greatness is something appropriated and not earned by the sweat of your own brow, the force of your own will?

Well, define 'greatness' as you understand it and we'll discuss - also from what period, roughly, are you discussing?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yup, you're a cunt.

Interesting, cheers for the ad hominem insult - do you have any facts, logic, or reasoning behind your point of view?
Quote by RajjaJroach
Interesting, cheers for the ad hominem insult - do you have any facts, logic, or reasoning behind your point of view?

The question is, do you? Because you don't seem to have. You're just spouting false facts and misinformation and now you're trying to hide behind "facts, logic or reasoning".

Quote by bdof
Feelings are what matters nowadays, bro.

Shame his argument has no basis in facts then.

Also stop saying ad hominem it just makes you look like an annoying virgin

Quote by EndTheRapture51
The question is, do you? Because you don't seem to have. You're just spouting false facts and misinformation and now you're trying to hide behind "facts, logic or reasoning".

Okay so what of this -

"I'm not especially concerned with the rest of the UK. We were united in the 1600s, very recently, and I believe England is the most relevant nation of the UK politically. We have the greatest population and have been on the forefront of most of the legislation (Magna Carta) and other advances that has made 'the UK' great. The scots for instance have had greater loyalties to France than England, historically (until recently, if you were born in Scotland you were given dual nationality with France). Englands GDP is also much greater than the rest of the UK countries."

Was false or misinformed?
Quote by RajjaJroach
The post I quoted is a start.

As for people who 'made Britain great', that's be the people from Brittany who named the island 'big Brittany'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Also stop saying ad hominem it just makes you look like an annoying virgin
I alway like to add it to my jerk chicken
Last edited by bdof at Feb 26, 2017,
Page 1 of 4
Recommended threads
Mgtow ( 1 2 )
behind_you
Last post:
by H4T3BR33D3R