Cunts. Every last Orangeman is a cunt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I had one of those once.

Wait I thought you wrote loyal ulcer
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy. Although i feel for u and want u to be comfortable life, doesnt mean i wouldnt laugh when u died as long as it wasnt too painful. Anyone else ever come to a similar conclusion? I was bullied a lot but i kept my composure, never fought anyone never killed anyone but at the same time i cant help feeling a positive emotion when i hear of death. I know thats rare to have strong empathy and hear stories of death and destruction. I love my family although they dont treat me with much respect besides my parents cause they may be clueless. People started disrespecting me hardcore, playing pranks on me drawing gang shit on my front porch cause i showed an interest in the blood gang but only because i grew up with 1 really close friend and really close to my brother i.e blood brothers just hang out with guys that call each other brah. Anyway some foolish brah i knew of but hadnt met starts swaying my brahs(promise i aint gay) he starts hookin them up with deals for lets call it fun. Never wanted to help me have fun. Basically just helping them have fun to make me miserable. Long story short he goes missing. Theres some back story like i stalked his gf or somethin and all his friends are probably like well if he hadnt been such a creeper in high school he wouldnt have avoided him. Shouldve informed me atleast, didnt say id want to be his friend although i did look at his myspace because of his gf. Anyway its just a scapegoat type shitstorm. How do i know this if its supposed to be a secret u ask? Idk anyway this was like 5 years ago. I shouldve bled out from the knife in my back several years ago but todays a new day. Im 400 lbs unemployed on disability living with parents. My brothers still keep their little secrets and im an open book. Just fortelling u this i ve burned my angels wings and ill torment souls in hell for all eternity with stories of such tragedy but it was my only option to prolong my time on this earth. I could go on and on bout this shit, just wanted yall to know i know. Empathy is stupid aint it? Well it depends dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin. If u know the true rules of empathy suicide isnt an option
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day