Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Pizza Time 69/420/666
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
"I been target last time"

"No one can really fuck with the power of empathy. Although i feel for u and want u to be comfortable life, doesnt mean i wouldnt laugh when u died as long as it wasnt too painful. Anyone else ever come to a similar conclusion? I was bullied a lot but i kept my composure, never fought anyone never killed anyone but at the same time i cant help feeling a positive emotion when i hear of death. I know thats rare to have strong empathy and hear stories of death and destruction. I love my family although they dont treat me with much respect besides my parents cause they may be clueless. People started disrespecting me hardcore, playing pranks on me drawing gang shit on my front porch cause i showed an interest in the blood gang but only because i grew up with 1 really close friend and really close to my brother i.e blood brothers just hang out with guys that call each other brah. Anyway some foolish brah i knew of but hadnt met starts swaying my brahs(promise i aint gay) he starts hookin them up with deals for lets call it fun. Never wanted to help me have fun. Basically just helping them have fun to make me miserable. Long story short he goes missing. Theres some back story like i stalked his gf or somethin and all his friends are probably like well if he hadnt been such a creeper in high school he wouldnt have avoided him. Shouldve informed me atleast, didnt say id want to be his friend although i did look at his myspace because of his gf. Anyway its just a scapegoat type shitstorm. How do i know this if its supposed to be a secret u ask? Idk anyway this was like 5 years ago. I shouldve bled out from the knife in my back several years ago but todays a new day. Im 400 lbs unemployed on disability living with parents. My brothers still keep their little secrets and im an open book. Just fortelling u this i ve burned my angels wings and ill torment souls in hell for all eternity with stories of such tragedy but it was my only option to prolong my time on this earth. I could go on and on bout this shit, just wanted yall to know i know. Empathy is stupid aint it? Well it depends dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin. If u know the true rules of empathy suicide isnt an option"
Beware of Mr. Baker

It was pretty coo'. He's a bit of a nut, but that just makes it interesting.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm trying to revisit films I haven't seen in a while just to sort of view them through a more mature lens. There's something going on in this film that I don't think goes on in most other films and I can't pin down exactly what it is. Maybe I've been watching crappy & edgy Netflix TV shows too long to remember how traditional blockbuster stories work, but it's such a joy and so deft and I couldn't tell how it does it.

Which brings me to: you are neither deft nor a joy so uhhh hey let's keep talking movies.
Superbad

Immature and dumb but it has heart and the nostalgia lens is strong for me it's kind of a shitty movie objectively but I still love after all these years
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
John Wick. Didn't like it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
What we do in the shadows
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
the last movie I watched was actually Raiders of the Lost Ark, which is an excellent movie if you enjoy watching Harrison Ford punch Nazis, but I know that's a controversial subject. "I hate snakes!"/10.

before that I watched Shadow of a Doubt, which I thought was very great, despite some narrative flaws. Great lead performance from Joseph Cotten (I forgot that he was in Citizen Kane, but I watched him pretty recently in The Third Man. ) Also a great study in "visual symbolism"/"the language of film" or what-have-you; which I suppose goes without saying; after all, it's not for nothing that Hitchcock is a "major director" (whatever you think of him). (Psycho is still my favorite Hitchcock film, though. There is a book on Psycho at the public library that I want to read soon. Also one day I want to read Hitchcock/Truffaut.) Also, I wonder if David Lynch found some inspiration from this film? Loved it, but wasn't in love with it/10.
actual last one: The Running Man late last night. 80s arnold is so good (watched terminator before that)

last new one: La La Land I think like a month ago, loved it. haven't been to the cinema in a while because there was nothing I wanted to watch initially. Then I've had a few weeks where I've been out to gigs most days (and leaving them too late for late showings) and I ended up just wanting to chill at home on a free day. Have been meaning to watch john wick 2, batman lego and prevenge (maybe resident evil too). going to force myself to see john wick 2 tonight since I only have mon and tues night free this week and I want to see that one the most right now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by neidnarb11890
the last movie I watched was actually Raiders of the Lost Ark, which is an excellent movie if you enjoy watching Harrison Ford punch Nazis, but I know that's a controversial subject. "I hate snakes!"/10.

before that I watched Shadow of a Doubt, which I thought was very great, despite some narrative flaws. Great lead performance from Joseph Cotten (I forgot that he was in Citizen Kane, but I watched him pretty recently in The Third Man. ) Also a great study in "visual symbolism"/"the language of film" or what-have-you; which I suppose goes without saying; after all, it's not for nothing that Hitchcock is a "major director" (whatever you think of him). (Psycho is still my favorite Hitchcock film, though. There is a book on Psycho at the public library that I want to read soon. Also one day I want to read Hitchcock/Truffaut.) Also, I wonder if David Lynch found some inspiration from this film? Loved it, but wasn't in love with it/10.

You think punching Nazis is a "controversial topic".

Time for another nazi punching thread?
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by neidnarb11890

I've got a digital copy of Hitchcock/Truffaut I could upload it somewhere and PM it to you if you don't mind reading digital stuff.

Btw, have you seen Stoker? Shadow of a Doubt has turned into one of my favorite films just for eliciting that response. They're both movies I felt were middling but I never connected them until just a few months ago (I actually thought Stoker was all affect and something of a crappy outlier in Park's whole oeuvre). Lots of Korean cinema feels like a response to Hitchcock and the Frenchies.
Arrival and it was great

San Andreas which wasn't that good but it was dumb fun and it had The Rock's biceps, and Alexandra Daddario's boobs so who can complain
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by chrismendiola
Guess we don't need The Film Thread anymore. upto

Hacksaw Ridge. 5 🌟

it's so cliquey though
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
snipelfritz

watching that one made me considering moving to some remote country and buying a plantation
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Russian Terminator

1/10

but really 11/10 because it's so bad it's hilarious
Check out my band Disturbed
The Kenshin live action movie.

7/10 p solid. Missing some characters and combined some others which was not p solid but otherwise it was deece.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Rewatched all LOTR extended editions while eating roast chicken and drinking ale. Had to rewind certain scenes, including such highlights as "Can't take his grog" Uruk Hai, "Salted Pork?", "Roast Chicken?" and Denethors exploding Tomatoes scene.

10/10 tbh
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Quote by WCPhils
it had The Rock's biceps, and Alexandra Daddario's boobs so who can complain

Speaking of BAYWATCH
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Speaking of BAYWATCH
And it has Zach Efron and Priyanka Chopra. That cast's genetics should be combined to make the perfect human
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Man on Fire, one the best redemption films I've seen in a long time.

Creasy: "There is no such thing as tough. There is trained and untrained. Now which are you?"

Dakota Fanning was phenomenal.
Walked in on the fam watching Pirates of the Caribbean, so I joined them. Wasn't bad. Cheesy and cliche, but I've seen worse.

7/10
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I've said this elsewhere, but I still think the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie is great fun.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I've got a digital copy of Hitchcock/Truffaut I could upload it somewhere and PM it to you if you don't mind reading digital stuff.

Btw, have you seen Stoker? Shadow of a Doubt has turned into one of my favorite films just for eliciting that response. They're both movies I felt were middling but I never connected them until just a few months ago (I actually thought Stoker was all affect and something of a crappy outlier in Park's whole oeuvre). Lots of Korean cinema feels like a response to Hitchcock and the Frenchies.

--thanks, but it's not that I don't have it, it's just that I am busy with other things atm.
--never heard of it 'til now (& I know nothing about Korean cinema 'cuz I am a Western Imperialist scum), duly noted, though.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I've said this elsewhere, but I still think the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie is great fun
anyone who disagrees is wrong
___

Quote by The_Blode
I watched 2 last night.

One had Ray Liota and Brad Pitt in it, and was about some guys robbing a poker game. I fell asleep about half way in.

The other one had Nicholas Cage playing a passenger plane pilot and people mysteriously disappeared during the flight. Wouldn't recommend it.

Can't remember the names of either of them.
I think it was POV Punx 2 or 3 but I guess it's not really important

what I like about the series is that you don't have to have seen the previous ones to get what's going on
Quote by smb
I think it was POV Punx 2 or 3 but I guess it's not really important

what I like about the series is that you don't have to have seen the previous ones to get what's going on
Kind of like Backdoor Sluts in that regard?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The best Michael Keaton film since Beetlejuice (1988)

Loved it.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
POS OP didn't even provide his opinion after having the gall to ask US to review OUR most recently watched film.

Hope he gets one in his eye.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
2 books ( 1 2 3 )
robbmgdt
Last post:
by Diamond Dave