Dude you gotta be careful with the threads, not that I mind but the mods, the mods man
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Any "feminist" I've ever met were massive bitches. I get there points, I get what they are trying to do but they have a bad way of doing it.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by Bukakebloke
ElMaco really? Are they strict?
meh
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy. Although i feel for u and want u to be comfortable life, doesnt mean i wouldnt laugh when u died as long as it wasnt too painful. Anyone else ever come to a similar conclusion? I was bullied a lot but i kept my composure, never fought anyone never killed anyone but at the same time i cant help feeling a positive emotion when i hear of death. I know thats rare to have strong empathy and hear stories of death and destruction. I love my family although they dont treat me with much respect besides my parents cause they may be clueless. People started disrespecting me hardcore, playing pranks on me drawing gang shit on my front porch cause i showed an interest in the blood gang but only because i grew up with 1 really close friend and really close to my brother i.e blood brothers just hang out with guys that call each other brah. Anyway some foolish brah i knew of but hadnt met starts swaying my brahs(promise i aint gay) he starts hookin them up with deals for lets call it fun. Never wanted to help me have fun. Basically just helping them have fun to make me miserable. Long story short he goes missing. Theres some back story like i stalked his gf or somethin and all his friends are probably like well if he hadnt been such a creeper in high school he wouldnt have avoided him. Shouldve informed me atleast, didnt say id want to be his friend although i did look at his myspace because of his gf. Anyway its just a scapegoat type shitstorm. How do i know this if its supposed to be a secret u ask? Idk anyway this was like 5 years ago. I shouldve bled out from the knife in my back several years ago but todays a new day. Im 400 lbs unemployed on disability living with parents. My brothers still keep their little secrets and im an open book. Just fortelling u this i ve burned my angels wings and ill torment souls in hell for all eternity with stories of such tragedy but it was my only option to prolong my time on this earth. I could go on and on bout this shit, just wanted yall to know i know. Empathy is stupid aint it? Well it depends dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin. If u know the true rules of empathy suicide isnt an option
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Bukakebloke Not really but if you start making like 10 threads a day I doubt it's gonna last
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Pastafarian96
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy. Although i feel for u and want u to be comfortable life, doesnt mean i wouldnt laugh when u died as long as it wasnt too painful. Anyone else ever come to a similar conclusion? I was bullied a lot but i kept my composure, never fought anyone never killed anyone but at the same time i cant help feeling a positive emotion when i hear of death. I know thats rare to have strong empathy and hear stories of death and destruction. I love my family although they dont treat me with much respect besides my parents cause they may be clueless. People started disrespecting me hardcore, playing pranks on me drawing gang shit on my front porch cause i showed an interest in the blood gang but only because i grew up with 1 really close friend and really close to my brother i.e blood brothers just hang out with guys that call each other brah. Anyway some foolish brah i knew of but hadnt met starts swaying my brahs(promise i aint gay) he starts hookin them up with deals for lets call it fun. Never wanted to help me have fun. Basically just helping them have fun to make me miserable. Long story short he goes missing. Theres some back story like i stalked his gf or somethin and all his friends are probably like well if he hadnt been such a creeper in high school he wouldnt have avoided him. Shouldve informed me atleast, didnt say id want to be his friend although i did look at his myspace because of his gf. Anyway its just a scapegoat type shitstorm. How do i know this if its supposed to be a secret u ask? Idk anyway this was like 5 years ago. I shouldve bled out from the knife in my back several years ago but todays a new day. Im 400 lbs unemployed on disability living with parents. My brothers still keep their little secrets and im an open book. Just fortelling u this i ve burned my angels wings and ill torment souls in hell for all eternity with stories of such tragedy but it was my only option to prolong my time on this earth. I could go on and on bout this shit, just wanted yall to know i know. Empathy is stupid aint it? Well it depends dont finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin. If u know the true rules of empathy suicide isnt an option

wat
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Bukakebloke
I think men and women are different
shit man that's deep
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I am a feminist and proud.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I think women should be treated as equals under the law. I think women should have the ultimate say on what happens in their fucking bodies, for one. I think they should get equal pay for equal work, as well. Plus, I think more women should be willing to blow me than actually are.
Quote by TobusRex
Plus, I think more women should be willing to blow me than actually are.

You have mentioned this a few times now

Cobwebs starting to get the better of you down there?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
You have mentioned this a few times now

Cobwebs starting to get the better of you down there?

"Down there"? Motherfucker I suggest you consult the nearest globe to see which of us is really "down there". You are lucky we got some gravity welfare going on otherwise your ass would be slipping in to outer space, you know? Another one that the Aussies owe the fucking Northern Hemisphere. '

Can I get a Northern Hemisphere AMEN, please?
Quote by TobusRex
"Down there"? Motherfucker I suggest you consult the nearest globe to see which of us is really "down there". You are lucky we got some gravity welfare going on otherwise your ass would be slipping in to outer space, you know? Another one that the Aussies owe the fucking Northern Hemisphere. '

Can I get a Northern Hemisphere AMEN, please?

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by TobusRex
That's your national anthem, right?

nah m8
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
It's disheartening that countries that actually need feminism don't have many vocal feminists, and countries that have it good are filled with 'feminists.'
Jesus Christ. Fuck... I mean...iloveMetallica. This song really, really, sucks. God damn, I bet you guys root for the USA to win just because you don't have to listen to this shit. The US National Anthem is pretty bad...but this..this is like it was generically tossed together by some bored vicar on Saturday night for the Queen's visit.

Tbh our anthem is kinda crap

We have lots of unofficial anthems though
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I_lovemetallica: as your loyal, American friend and conspirator...may I humbly offer this as an upgrade I think we could both agree upon?

Aussie would be the biggest section at any Olympics...Just to hear the national anthem. Think about it.
I don't care about feminism/women's rights because I am a straight white male and therefore too privileged to care about anyone else
I have nothing important to say
You guys have a waltz for a national anthem
You have a bunch of perfectly good marches by Sousa and various other composers and you choose that shitheap
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
You have a bunch of perfectly good marches by Sousa and various other composers and you choose that shitheap

Not to mention every time Americans have some big public event there always seems to be some article saying "(insert celebrity name here) butchers national anthem"

At least our anthem is composed in a vocal range that normal humans can sing to
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Pastafarian96

Hey, you upside down twerp. It's a fucking DRINKING SONG. AN ENGLISH DRINKING SONG AT that, with slightly less gay lyrics.

Yeah, US National anthem stinks. But damn...that Aussie anthem is even more rotten. I'm surprised you guys haven't gone with something like Waltzing Matilda. I think it would be utterly charming.

US - should go a ZZ Top type route, maybe. Done proposed "Black Betty", but not sure we're quite that white trashy yet.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am a feminist and proud.
What have you done for feminism?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams