I've been watching lots of videos but can't make up my mind. I can't post links from my phone but i really really like the distortion in the intro to seventh wave by Devin Townsend (look it up on Youtube if you get a chance)

I kind of like the walrus audio iron horse. Not sure if it's good or not though. Any suggestions you can think of?
The Wampler s been my favorite
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Well unfortunately i have a cheapo line 6 amp that was a gift years ago. I do plan on getting a low watt tube amp. Pedals are more in my budget right now. I'm also using a $200 ibanez i got on a good sale but will be getting a PRS custom 24 later on.

Ok, I bet that an Emma Pisdiyowat could nail that.

But I'll be the bearer of bad news: dirt pedals like overdrives, fuzz & distortion probably won't work too well with that amp. You might not even be able to get that tone using DT's favorite distortion pedal with it.

It sounds counterintuitive, but saving up for an amp that fits your needs will actually be a faster path to your desired tone.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by FlawlessSubZero
Well unfortunately i have a cheapo line 6 amp that was a gift years ago. I do plan on getting a low watt tube amp. Pedals are more in my budget right now. I'm also using a $200 ibanez i got on a good sale but will be getting a PRS custom 24 later on.

You desperately need a better amp.

Hold off on getting any new overdrive or distortion pedals until you have an amp that's up to snuff. Yes it's a lot more expensive, but buying distortion pedals when you have such a crummy amp is a total waste of time.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by FlawlessSubZero
Yep, new amp first. Reiteration of what everyone said- it will be much more worth your money. Buying a distortion pedal with that kind of amp is just a waste of money. A proper tube amp will be much more beneficial in the long run.