Is the trem supposed to be totally parallel to the body or slightly tilted forward at an angle? Maybe those with the same trem can chime in.

I almost finished setting up my guitar, but still not satisfied with the action.

https://ibb.co/gQwQVa
I'm not actually sure regarding the edge zero II, but some of the ibanez trems are actually not supposed to be parallel with the body- don't listen to anyone who says it's definitely meant to be parallel unless they know that some ibanez trems aren't supposed to be. if that makes sense.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The images show as invalid, I need to see a detailed picture and I can tell you. But really setup is about preference, there is no hard rule on how angled your trem is to be, only guidelines. On the Lo Pro's you can use the knife edges visible at the side of the trem as a guide, I've never even seen an Edge Zero as it's one of the newer ones.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
I'm not entirely sure about the Edge Zero II, But if in doubt, loosen off all the strings,take the springs out and remove the bridge from the guitar. If the top face of the baseplate runs in parallel with the bottom, (like an OFR) then the top of the baseplate should be running in parallel with the body.

It's a pain in the arse, but it'll give you the answer you want.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
^ yeah. on the ibanez ones which i know aren't meant to be parallel, you can see the knife edge inserts if you take the trem out (or even if you just know where to look without taking it out, you can kind of see them), and they're meant to be parallel to the guitar top, not the entire trem: http://www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup/angle.htm

unfortunately that guide doesn't mention the newer zero trem types.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?