It's a good place to start, but I think there's a lot that can be improved. Sounds like the biggest issue is that the guitars are taking up a lot of space preventing the other instruments from being heard properly. A high pass filter around 110hz or so on the guitars would give the kick and bass a lot more room to breathe. There is also a lot of high harmonic content in the guitars that can easily make everything sound a lot cleaner. For this style, I'm sure it's normal to keep some of those treble frequencies, but I think it's hurting the mix here.

During the blast beat sections, there's a lot of pumping, so just be careful with your compressor settings, maybe increase the threshold a bit. The kick could use some "clickiness" to be heard more, a high shelf after 9k(?) could do the trick. The snare and toms sound good though.

Great playing, the solo at the end was really cool! C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1723600
Thanks for listening and for the pointers. A lot of "tremolo strumming" of minor chords together with layered tremolo picking of single strings... Creates kind of a chaos...! Will look into what can be done to clean things up - thanks for pointers. And thanks for complimenting my playing!

Will listen more carefully to your song and leave a comment in your thread, but from a quick listen with headphones it sounded great!