Page 1 of 2
Whenever there is a thread about me or my opinions or my boobs it seems like it always gets locked before I get to post on it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
why are there threads about you

didn't think you were a big enough deal or annoyance here tbh (no offence)

for example, what did you do to that other guy?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Can this be a general complaints about Theogonia thread?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by kalypto
she's really mean and won't show me her feet

;]
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I never knew what an ogonia was.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by theguitarist
why are there threads about you

didn't think you were a big enough deal or annoyance here tbh (no offence)

for example, what did you do to that other guy?

I don't really know. I think he's just nuts and decided he hates me and he saw those opinion threads so he thought he would join in on the fun.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Theo seems like the type of person that would get mad and humph at you when using a few coupons if she was a cashier
When you signal to turn and the other car's letting you in, but you wait a few seconds and turn your blinker off. Then as they start speeding up you turn it on again and change into their lane real quick #PullingaTheo
Quote by Wolfinator-x

I initially thought The Ogonia was some anime thing or some obscure fantasy shit because I keep forgetting theo is a name.

actually started hanging out with a theo recently and when he first said his name I was internally like "oh yeah that is a normal name"
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I actually thought it was The Ogonia because, you know, ogonia, boobs, that sort of thing.
theogonia (or theogony) is an Greek epic poem about the birth of the gods

Quote by cha33 armstrong
You have boobs?

yes
Quote by theogonia777
yes

What are you stuffing with?
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Wolfinator-x
i'm still not really sure but my doctor gave me a lot of antibiotics for it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Dear Theogonia what to say to you
you have no eyes
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by cha33 armstrong
You have boobs?

chicks play guitar?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
jesus christ
ngl i'm genuinely not sure if that was accidentally a par or something that's just what i sing when i'm not paying enough attention to get the lyrics right
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by cha33 armstrong
What are you stuffing with?

usually pizza
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
When you're waiting at a cross-walk with no traffic and the light's broken, but you still get ticketed for jaywalking because the 'Walk' light wasn't on. You go to court to try to appeal it on principle but the judge gets snarky and says "Maybe you should have walked down 2 blocks to the one that works instead" and throws your case out. #TotallyTheocracy
When the lights shut off
And its my turn to settle down
My main concern
Promise that you will thread about me
theogonia777

if you're talking about my thread

no i don't hate you, i find you amusing. i was just joking around but then it kinda turned out offensive because it forced people's replies in a specific manner that came across as being rude. in retrospect it was a poor thread with poor tact for what i had intended

also yes i am still nuts but i handle it better now, not like i expect or want anyone to particularly give a shit b/c i don't really care about this place besides the occasional gold that gets posted in the S&L forum. i could apologize a million fucking times over for my actions but apologies are cheap and nobody's going to care anyway so what's the point? would rather just be present without causing shitstorms/telling people to off themselves and let that speak for itself.
Last edited by Dregen at Feb 28, 2017,
Quote by theogonia777
theogonia (or theogony) is an Greek epic poem about the birth of the gods

Wow you have a pretentious username? (I never knew what it meant either.) I'm utterly shocked.

To be fair though it's better than my crappy user name.

"I can't think of a username so I'll enter this crappy one and maybe by the time it tells me it's already been taken I'll think of a better one."

"Hmmm so it wasn't already taken."

EDIT: hang on a second does that mean 776 people also had thought of your username?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dregen
theogonia777

if you're talking about my thread

no i don't hate you, i find you amusing. i was just joking around but then it kinda turned out offensive because it forced people's replies in a specific manner that came across as being rude. in retrospect it was a poor thread with poor tact for what i had intended

also yes i am still nuts but i handle it better now, not like i expect or want anyone to particularly give a shit b/c i don't really care about this place besides the occasional gold that gets posted in the S&L forum. i could apologize a million fucking times over for my actions but apologies are cheap and nobody's going to care anyway so what's the point? would rather just be present without causing shitstorms/telling people to off themselves and let that speak for itself.

no Hal's thread

Quote by Dave_Mc
Wow you have a pretentious username? (I never knew what it meant either.) I'm utterly shocked.

To be fair though it's better than my crappy user name.

"I can't think of a username so I'll enter this crappy one and maybe by the time it tells me it's already been taken I'll think of a better one."

"Hmmm so it wasn't already taken."

EDIT: hang on a second does that mean 776 people also had thought of your username?

It's 777 because lucky 777 like when you're playing the slot machines
777, the number of the heaven
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
did you ever find out what Hal-Sephira's native language is?

Fucking Gem !

There's a street down my house named Theo.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Theo is great

That is all I can add
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by ehbacon
Theo needs to stop hating on Buck and Aikman for one goddamn second.

Aikman is fine. It's Buck I don't like. And Phil Simms.
Page 1 of 2