nice blog bro
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I don't know where in the bass forum you would have read people saying things like that, unless the intention was being sarcastic I guess? We're a pretty chilled bunch
Somebody wanna tldr the whining?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You gotta be tough since the music community is full of nitwits like myself.
Last edited by TROUnation at Feb 28, 2017,
smbI can't understand sarcasm regardless where it's used and how. I always assume when a bassist claims they are some kind of lead guitarist in a band and argue about it, that they're being serious.
Quote by TailsYellowfly
TROUnationI try. But I suck so badly at writing, I just stick to tabbing. And there's always somebody that tries to take that away.
I say screw em', you're you, and you'll get better as time goes by.
Quote by TailsYellowfly
I can understand the bass you hear in these rap songs you hear nower days, is not real bass.

Quote by TailsYellowfly
institutions
Video is not available? Cool.
I was referring to that other kind of bass. I forgot what it's called, but it's not a bass guitar being played.

It's available for me
My point was just that more bass than you might think in rap music these days actually is real a real bass being played.
institutionsAh, right. Yeah. I have nothing against the other kind of bass. I just agree with the point that it is not a bass guitar that is being played. Not the fact that somebody may or may not dislike the song.
What's the physical remove?

I'm so behind on all the short lived trends these days.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
What's the physical remove?

I'm so behind on all the short lived trends these days.

I think its like the whip and or nae nae.

Cant confirm tho
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.