Should I shave/trim my ass hairs? Heard there was plenty of benefits, like easier/faster wiping. Thats the only benefit really.
inb4 multi
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
What's your opinion on ass hairs?
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I suspect you and NewDayHappy are next.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I hope you don't get banned because I like your avatar
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I did some research and found something titled "Don't EVER shave your ass hair." I was too lazy to read it all but it begun with "I recently made one of the biggest mistakes in my life."

So no. Don't.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
gon but nevur 4 gotun
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
from personal experience: don't shave if you aren't going to constantly do it. and if you are going to keep it up, you might as well get waxed instead.

initial lack of "friction" is easy enough to handle. The trouble comes when the hairs come back and you get chafing and sweat building up in an itchy damp mess. just do a light trim to make the hairs tidy.

similar thing with your balls and armpits.

benefits are just aesthetics if bare skin is your thing/you want people who only like bare skin to party back there.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by TROUnation
Should I shave/trim my ass hairs? Heard there was plenty of benefits, like easier/faster wiping. Thats the only benefit really.

#blodepost
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I've done both waxing and shaving. Get ready to be itchy as a motherfucker when it grows back. Also, if you shave/wax your crack, silent farts will no longer be possible.

You have been warned.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
If ass hair itches anything like pubic hair while growing back, you don't want to do it.