Hello,

I'm new to this, just did the chords for one song and suggestions for another song.

For East Of The Sun I had some corrections and suggestions and it was overall accepted.
As it seems the chorus remains the same but I think there had to be a slightly different chord progression. What is a good way to discuss this topic or what else can I do to sort out why my suggestions for the chorus were refused?

Any hint is much appreciated.
mixo, author rolled back your changes, cause he tried to make an acoustic version of this song, as he explained in the tab changes history. Acoustic version slightly differs from the original. But that was not your mistake - author had to provide a link to the acoustic version and submit these tabs as "Acoustic" type. I posted these suggestions to him.
Thank you.

So I think next time it will be better for me to do a new tab, as far as I've seen in the meantime this is happen on a lot song.

Is the tab changes history open for anyone? Didn't find it so far.
Quote by mixo
Thank you.

So I think next time it will be better for me to do a new tab, as far as I've seen in the meantime this is happen on a lot song.
There is a "duplicate with minor corrections" rejection reason; if you're changing like 4 things throughout the entire song, I'd write as a correction instead. If it gets reverted (you get an approval email but it doesn't look different), you may have a reason to make a new tab

Is the tab changes history open for anyone? Didn't find it so far.
No, level IV+'s and owner only