Hi, i'm trying to make a tab on the youtuber "Shutup & Play - guitar tutorials" version on Fleetwood Mac's Rhiannon.

GPX attachment

Bars: 9-16 and 29-32, does not sound right.
The last note on bar 16 should probably end later.

Shutup & Play - guitar tutorials:
how to play "Rhiannon" on guitar by Fleetwood Mac | performance:

how to play "Rhiannon" on guitar by Fleetwood Mac | part 1 | rhythm guitar lesson tutorial:
Attachments:
Rhiannon.test.gpx
Last edited by Lejonel at Mar 2, 2017,
Lejonel
For bars 9-16 you need to start it off the beat, move everything by an eighth note so you begin bar 9 with an eighth note rest.
For bars 29 onwards, try an extra hammer-on in there. and then you also want to move up sometimes on the A minor.

|---------------
|0-h1--1---1----
|0-h2--2---2---- etc
|3-(3)-3---3----
|---------------
|---------------
NSpen1

I don't understand:

For bars 29 onwards, try an extra hammer-on in there. and then you also want to move up sometimes on the A minor.

|---------------
|0-h1--1---1----
|0-h2--2---2---- etc
|3-(3)-3---3----
|---------------
|---------------

Let me know if i fixed bars 9-16
Attachments:
Rhiannon.test.gpx
Lejonel
Yeah, that's kinda it for bars 9-16, but also with holding some chords over the bar lines.

Oh, the extra hammer-on is something he only does occasionally, the moving up bit I guess I meant the sliding, didn't put that very well.
I don't have Guitar Pro 6, so I had to do it with GP5, then you can adapt the file if you need. This includes all the outro, with the variations that I can hear/see.
Attachments:
116266__Rhiannon.gp5
Last edited by NSpen1 at Mar 4, 2017,
NSpen1
Holy F. <3

Thank You so much. I'm gonna study this and step up my tab game. Much appreciated.