hey,

I have fender mustang I v2 amp, and i wish to connect my Bluetooth headset (4.1) to the amp's phone's input. possible? the only thing that i have found are the ones for cars to connect the smartphone, but I quite sure this is not what I am looking for.
Last edited by 90gentlegiant at Mar 4, 2017,
You want to transmit your phone or other Bluetooth device to your amp right? Your headset would not have an output, that's an input, so you can listen to your amp by plugging into the phone out, but I don't think that's what you're trying to do. You want to plug a BT device into the Aux input of the amp. Yes, just get one of the ones that plugs into the Aux input of a car, that will do the same thing. This would be fine, unless you want to use a microphone. Then just get one with a mic built in like this one. This would allow you to listen to your iPhone through your amp via Bluetooth.
Last edited by GoldJim at Mar 3, 2017,
Now, if you want to hear your amp over Bluetooth in your Bluetooth headset, then you need a Bluetooth transmitter like this. Hope that helped.
Quote by 90gentlegiant
hey,

I have fender mustang I v2 amp, and i wish to connect my Bluetooth headset (4.1) to the amp's phone's input. possible? the only thing that i have found are the ones for cars to connect the smartphone, but I quite sure this is not what I am looking for.

What's funny (but probably won't work on the Mustang) is that in the old days, the Aux in could be used as a mic input. To get a cool, subdued and distorted sound, you could use headphones and plug them into mic input and they would act as a microphone. You can do the same and listen to a music with a mic, though I recommend at a VERY low volume and short duration as this will blow a microphone fast.
Quote by 90gentlegiant
hey,

Hard to know what you are looking for. By headset, do you mean bluetooth headphones? You would never connect headphones to an amp input. So that makes no sense. And I've never seen an amp with a "phone input". But I have seen amps with headphone outputs. There are bluetooth transmitters on Amazon that would work. Make sure that it's a transmitter and not a receiver.

Are you trying to transmit the output of the amp to bluetooth headphones?
Quote by fly135
Are you trying to transmit the output of the amp to bluetooth headphones?

thanks for the help guys.

The mustang v2 has a headphones ouput which named "phones". had to be accurate.

as goldjim said, what I trying to do is

Quote by GoldJim
you want to hear your amp over Bluetooth in your Bluetooth headset.
]

so yes. but yet, I don't think that the mentioned transmitter is useful, I guess it is for PC devices without built-in Bluetooth card.

what I need is a Bluetooth transmiiter, connected to the amp's headphones AUX output, and to which I actually can connect my Bluetooth headphones. I don't know if such device exists, so I came to ask here. is it technically even possible?

I thought maybe connecting my smartphone and use it as a transmitter, but not sure how. i mean, using the smartphone as amp's "speaker" while connected to the bluetooth headset via smartphone.
Last edited by 90gentlegiant at Mar 4, 2017,
90gentlegiant
Quote by 90gentlegiant
thanks for the help guys.

The mustang v2 has a headphones ouput which named "phones". had to be accurate.

as goldjim said, what I trying to do is

]

so yes. but yet, I don't think that the mentioned transmitter is useful, I guess it is for PC devices without built-in Bluetooth card.

what I need is a Bluetooth transmiiter, connected to the amp's headphones AUX output, and to which I actually can connect my Bluetooth headphones. I don't know if such device exists, so I came to ask here. is it technically even possible?

I thought maybe connecting my smartphone and use it as a transmitter, but not sure how. i mean, using the smartphone as amp's "speaker" while connected to the bluetooth headset via smartphone.

I gave you a link. Just click these words. It's about $20 from New Egg. There are others, but that one will do you fine. As it shows in the drawing, it plugs into anything, and then you can listen via a BT device.