I go for the beef.
2 40%
I go for the Boobies.
1 20%
I go for both.
2 40%
Voters: 5.
Hey pit,
I turned 24 not that long ago so I tried out this local Jamaican Boobie Bar (the first boobie bar I've ever been in) that has these awesome Jamaican Beef Patties. Knowing the Pit has all walks of life, do people actually go to Jamaican Boobie Bars for the Boobies? Or does everyone go for the beef patties? They keep on bringing me back for more beef patties, and the more times I go, it seems like people just want the beef and don't care about the Boobies.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
costco has the best jamaican beef patties

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Xiaoxi You can buy these in the store? Like, so you mean I can stop going to the Boobie bar if I want more?!
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Had these all the time in school lunches in south Florida. Is that normal?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by selibucaz
Xiaoxi You can buy these in the store? Like, so you mean I can stop going to the Boobie bar if I want more?!
for $55 annual membership you can have as much goddamn patties as you please at discounted, bulk pricing.

You might find some boobies there too, jamaican or otherwise.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I mean, I never thought of specifically Jamaican strip clubs (nor the food therein), but I've seen Jamaican restaurants (even food trucks!) before, so I'm surprised TS hasn't figured out where he can get one of these delicious sounding delights.

Also, did I miss the memo that 24 is the "Jamaican Titty-Bar Birthday" or am I reading too much into that detail?

Other tangent: There's a fantastic Somali food place like 4 blocks from me. Fucking great food. I can imagine them having a beef samosa that's similar to that (I've only gotten the chicken samosa that is fantastic).

Circular tangent: What kind of food is at a Jamaican skin-dive anyway? You get some goat curry and oxtail soup with a Red Stripe while you're checking out the babes? Like, I never realized that such specifically ethnic establishments existed.

(ok, unless TS happened to be in Jamaica, then nvm)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i just can't take anything with the word "boobies" seriously
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
used to eat these all the time as a kid until my stomach started revolting against me

now i stick to the fricassee chicken/beef ya know?

..::~caribbeanboy22~::..

Quote by Baby Joel
i just can't take anything with the word "boobies" seriously

Thanks, patriarchy
My God, it's full of stars!
Just realized that a Jamaican restaurant is the last place I would think to find those after like, grocery stores, food trucks, bodegas, deli/cafe areas of office buildings, malls, gas stations, etc.
hehe
Quote by Dreadnought
Had these all the time in school lunches in south Florida. Is that normal?

Did you have them in a titty bar though?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.