Page 2 of 2
When I was 16, I saw a kid I was good friends with in kindergarten/first grade at a restaurant with his dad. My mother and I went over, talked to them, asked them how they've been, asked about his mother, and found out she died of cancer like 6 months prior. Was very awkward.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Who the fuck tips a fast food employee?

Where do you hide the bodies?

Some old bastard at mcdonalds made me pour his coffee while I was working lobby.

I'd have been glad to oblige him if he was crippled, or like, was slow moving old, but he seems pretty fair shape and steady enough to walk to the fucking counter.

I poured his coffee, because while the request was weird, I can't really find a reason not to, but you shouldn't make people who work fastfood run around with hot coffee pots, holy fuck that'd be a disaster if it were an everyday occurrence, spilled coffee on dicks everywhere.

Any tip we got gets put in those donation box things.
Never had anyone offer a tip, not even that old coffee bastard.

That was 11 years ago, and I've had several jobs, and this was the weirdest fucking thing anyone's ever asked me to do, I was just thinking, you want me to carry the coffee to your table at mcdonalds? Whatever creepy old dude.

Quote by Xiaoxi

No way, I'm done with "hang in there". It's so bad. It's basically indifference masking as caring but so transparently indifferent.

I would be indifferent. It's sandbagging the conversation.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 4, 2017,
Every time I am around someone, or have to talk to them, it is a painfully awkward situation. I, myself, an incredibly awkward and boring to be around. Virtually everyone hates me, or, at the very least, dislikes ms a very great deal.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
one time I didn't hear the person selling me a donut at greggs so I asked her to repeat herself but it turned out she just said thank you

Quote by Xiaoxi
Me trying to be diplomatic:
yeah no this didn't happen

Quote by Nero Galon
Put it this way, if you're attractive enough and you actually look after your locks then because you're attractive, you're much less likely to have people think you're dirty. If you're ugly with cleans locks then you're much more likely to be thought of as dirty.
white people dreads are always grim

Quote by Nero Galon
I kinda do that annoying thing where I knock and then open the door.
dickhead
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Mar 5, 2017,
During my freshman year of high school i was talking to this kid i didnt know in math class and his last name was "Downs" so me being the jackass i was i said "downs? Like downs syndrome right?" Insinuating he has downs syndrome.

So he goes "yea my little sister has downs syndrome" which she actually does lol. I felt so bad, but we are friends to this day so its all good.

Also when i was 12-13 i was hanging at my friends house on a snow day and he had a big picture of his aunt hanging in the living room. His aunt and mom are twins. So i go "hey joey who is the hot babe in the picture" in my mind its his mom obviously.

Well my other friend john hits me in the arm and frantically mouths "no no no" and puts x's with his fingers over his eyes because she had passed away that same year. My friend joey was silent and kept playing videogames. To this day idk if he ever heard me or not but we are really good friends. I felt so horrible lol and it was extremely awkward.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Every time I am around someone, or have to talk to them, it is a painfully awkward situation. I, myself, an incredibly awkward and boring to be around. Virtually everyone hates me, or, at the very least, dislikes ms a very great deal.

Drink more.
Quote by TheChaz
Nero Galon Confidence only works if you're handsome and don't have white dreads 
In other words, if you don't have white dreads.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
This qt at work is walking to the parking garage. I catch up to her near the elevator and somehow we get to this conversation about her dog. She says he needs to get surgery because the doctor's found a tumor on his ear. Of all the nice things I could have said like "I'm sure he'll be fine," I said "I hope he makes it."

Then I was thinking to myself it's an ear surgery. Why did I say "I hope he makes it?" It felt awkward to me.

Her dog died a few weeks later because of cancer

Oh here's another one which is probably worse: Same qt but this was way back. I drew her picture of her face so I can show off. She finds me again in the garage and she comes up to me to tell me how she likes it. I'm in my car getting ready to leave and as she comes up to me, I make no intention what so ever to roll down my window. I just let her say whatever she says really loud and I make hand gestures like a thumbs up and drive away.
Quote by metaldud536
Oh here's another one which is probably worse: Same qt but this was way back. I drew her picture of her face so I can show off. She finds me again in the garage and she comes up to me to tell me how she likes it. I'm in my car getting ready to leave and as she comes up to me, I make no intention what so ever to roll down my window. I just let her say whatever she says really loud and I make hand gestures like a thumbs up and drive away.

Actually lol'd.
Free Ali
Free Lard
That reminds me of the time at the end of a maths lecture, I stand up, turn around and lean on the row of chairs in front waiting for my mates to pack up. As I do so I notice this girl I had a crush on sitting near the back (It's a large lecture theatre) with a guy. I'm trying to work out if he's her boyfriend. Clearly i'm not as subtle as I think because they notice me staring and the dude waves at me. Instead of waving back, I try to play it off as if I don't even notice them. I ignore the wave and then pretend to slowly start scanning the row of chairs behind them as if I'm looking for someone else. I don't move, I think if I move then it's too obvious that I'm reacting to them, so I just keep scanning the back rows waiting my friends to pack the fuck up so we can leave.

I'm sure I've done more awkward things but i just remembered that one.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Actually, a recent event occurred:

Met a cutie in town and took her out. Had a great time (honestly), lots of laughs and smiles, and then her mom dies that same night after we parted ways and I gave her a goodnight kiss. My cynical brain convinced me it was all a ruse she was using to keep me away, but in all reality her mom actually died. She asked me to come over the next day to help clean up her mother's stuff (IV setup, bed, etc...). Of course I did, being a gentleman and all that, but damn... I didn't know what to say except be an extra pair of hands for her while she wept and we packed away the stuff. Hits you like a brick wall. You have your idea of how things will happen, and then life will blindside you out of nowhere. I still talk to her, but it's nothing romantic. Damn...

tl;dr: death seriously kills all things.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Mar 5, 2017,
I went to WalMart when I was about about 20 years old. I was wearing cutoff blue jeans, a wife beater T-shirt, dark eyeglasses, and hippy sandals. Typical late 80's/early 90's Oklahoma white trash badass, lol. Walking through the door I noticed some cute HS girls in the jewelry department. They all had big smiles and laughed at me when I smiled at them. I thought "Hmmm...that was weird". I felt a draft in the crotch when I got to the front sliding door and looked down. My fly was unzipped.

And I wasn't wearing any underwear
this the mm22 thread

few highlights:

-first year of uni and im crashing with my friends @ residence when a full on orgy breaks out in their room. i was the only single person and i couldn't leave cuz i was splitting a cab with my friend outta there. i played minesweeper on my phone.

-went to see a movie with my best friend and ~the love of my life~ once. dude knew how i felt about her but he was still very obviously fingerblasting her the entire time while she spent the hour making sarcastic seinfeld-esque remarks about the crappy film.

-tried to look fly on my first day of winter semester. smiled at a cutie outside the classroom and she smiled back right before i slipped on the icy stairway and came millimetres away from kicking out her teeth. i was so embarrassed that i ran outta there. prolly made it a lot worse than it really was with that evac. thank god i didn't connect though.

-tried hooking up with an acquaintance once. we're kissing when she tells me that she thinks of me like a brother. needless to say we stop making out.

-i'm in middle school so this was before eating ass was cool but i'm hanging out with my crush when all of a sudden she's giving me the rikishi stink face ya know total cheek to cheek action and i'm loving it until one of those weird older guys that hangs out with 14 year olds shows up and starts berating the shit outta me for letting a chick put her butt on my face.

life is better when it's painfully awkward tbh.

I have this weird neighbor and older guy who lives accross the street, having never talked with him one day he comes up in my driveway while my son and I am working on my truck and introduces himself. He asks me if I play in a band to which I replied no, he said he saw me carrying music gear in the house and that is why he had asked, he was just making small talk. I told heim that I mess around in my jam room but didn't really have time too commit to being in a band.

He then proceeds to tell me that all he has is time as his wife had just passed 2 weeks ago, it was a bit awkward for me how quickly this conversation went from friendly small talk with a neighbor I had just met to him jumping right into his wife had just died. I told him I was sorry for his loss then he went on to say that he mostly just plaed GTA5 online with his PS4, I told him I played GTA5 aslo but I did not play online, then out of nowhere he is telling me about women he was taliking to on the Plenty of Fish dating site and about some 63 year old women was the only one that wanted to hook up with him, which as he expained, he would not be opposed to if she had a substantial amount of money.

To summarize:

1. Neighbor introduces himself.
2. Segways quickly into having just lost his wife catching me off guard.
3. After an awkward pause I offer my condolences.
4. Segways quickly into telling me about trying to date online 2 weeks after his wifes passing.
5. Tells me that only and old women showed interest.
6. Explained that he would be down with that if she was wealthy.
7. Excuses himself and leaves.
8. Total duration of encounter approx: 10 min.

It was akward for sure.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 6, 2017,
Everything I've ever done is awkward. It's hard to think of just one specific instance.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by MinterMan22

-tried hooking up with an acquaintance once. we're kissing when she tells me that she thinks of me like a brother. needless to say we stop making out.

Brutal...
You know what stands out in this thread, that most of the awkwardness was created by other peoples baggage, so why then do we feel awkward?
Quote by metaldud536
LMAOOOOOOO

I have to do this at some point

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
one I remember vividly is hanging out with one of my co-workers in her office just talking mad shit about our department director

director walks in and says, "hey guys, watcha talkin about?"
PM me for newts
Quote by TobusRex
I went to WalMart when I was about about 20 years old. I was wearing cutoff blue jeans, a wife beater T-shirt, dark eyeglasses, and hippy sandals. Typical late 80's/early 90's Oklahoma white trash badass, lol. Walking through the door I noticed some cute HS girls in the jewelry department. They all had big smiles and laughed at me when I smiled at them. I thought "Hmmm...that was weird". I felt a draft in the crotch when I got to the front sliding door and looked down. My fly was unzipped.

And I wasn't wearing any underwear
Probably lost your chance, those girls seemed like they were dtf.
Quote by MinterMan22
-first year of uni and im crashing with my friends @ residence when a full on orgy breaks out in their room. i was the only single person and i couldn't leave cuz i was splitting a cab with my friend outta there. i played minesweeper on my phone.
That's fuckin great lmao

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MinterMan22
this the mm22 thread

few highlights:

This really happens?!
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
This really happens?!

I imagine if there was a picture of it, there'd be an image macro, an arrow pointing to the couples and it saying 'the internet'  and then an arrow pointing towards mm22 reading '4chan'  
lol.

Suriously though what a lame orgy, couldn't join in, saying you were single implies it was just couples having sex in the same room. 
Standing in a store looking at something, wearing a top with a lower than normal cut, and a child asks the dad loudly, "Are those Real
?!?"
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by stratkat
Suriously though what a lame orgy, couldn't join in, saying you were single implies it was just couples having sex in the same room. 

1. that's exactly what it was and 2. why on earth would i wanna join in on that lol

Quote by MinterMan22
1. that's exactly what it was and 2. why on earth would i wanna join in on that lol

SAD!

One of my favorites is from when I was going to driving school when I was about to turn 16. There was this one girl in the class with ridiculous knockers, like, I would estimate they were about 34F; she was petite, but incredibly busty. During one of our breaks, me and some of the other guys in the class were talking out in front of the building, when her breasts became the subject of our conversation. Suddenly, she came outside, and we all went dead quiet. She came over and started flirting with this one Turbochad when this tall, acne-ridden, fat fuck starts to try hitting on her. She wasn't having any of it and politely told him "no."

He responds by going, "We all think you have hot tits."

I walked right back inside and started reading the section in my driver manual about turning left on red from a one way onto another one way.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 2 of 2