Extra Saucy Savory Chicken Nuggets With Extra Extra 3 Times Extra Aged Sour Cream.
Last edited by Pizzafan at Mar 5, 2017,
When I use to work at mcdonalds I made this for lunch:

Two special delux (whatever that means) buns (the ones used for the chicken club sandwich)

The fried chicken for the club sandwich
Two burger patties
4 chicken nuggets
Mac sauce
Couple of mc death onions
Some mc hellettuce
And a side of heart attack fries, lots of them. All freshly made. Kinda makes me wanna eat it right now but I don't enjoy having cancer so I cant...
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Pizzafan
Extra Saucy Savory Chicken Nuggets With Extra Extra 3 Times Extra Aged Sour Cream.

Extra cummies in my tummies, daddy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Pizzafan
Extra Aged Sour Cream.

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Chicken Dippers.

Dip one for Blode.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Sloppy Flopper is what happens when i try to wheel a hunnie after a quart of JD and a 6 pack.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
that was my joke you pleb.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Its cool im used to being cutting edge
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I thought this thread was gonna be about tits tbh
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams