There is a Strat for sell in a local fleamarket. I know nothing about Strats. Its nice looking, does not say Squire on it and cheap. It does say Fender on the headstock. Guitar and Crate x15 amp $99. I dont need another inexpensive guitar and amp, but is a Fender that is not marked Squire more than a beginers guitar?

Thanks
You should look very closely and see if it's a real Fender. If it's real, I would buy it. Strats are great guitars. 

This is a grat video to help people find fake Fenders:
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Yeah. What is the price?
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Quote by Circumstances23
For 99 dollars you should snatch it up regardless.

Oh wait, the $99 dollars was for the guitar, I thought that was something else. Yeah, buy it if it doesn't sound like crap!

Well, I watched the video and went to take a look at it, but it was already sold. But, I'll know what to look for next time! Thanks much.
Quote by schnocky
Well, I watched the video and went to take a look at it, but it was already sold. But, I'll know what to look for next time!  Thanks much.

That sucks. Maybe you'll find a good deal another time. I mean, even if it's not quite as good, it's still a good deal.