Page 1 of 2
RT, this gets overused. Everything is "dad" now. Someone just told me my cardigan is very "dad." Sometimes, it's appropriate, though. Like, if you wear Levi's 550s or 505s. Or Air Monarch IVs. Or jerseys outside of sports event. Or listen to Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin. Polo shirts are borderline dad.

Anyway, here's a Buzzfeed quiz. R.I.P. dadulatorbradulator

Also, shut up about daddy's cummies. okay? Get that shit out of here.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Mar 8, 2017,
If a girl tells you something of urs is quite dad it makes she wants to fuck u

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
If a girl tells you something of urs is quite dad it makes she wants to fuck u

(Freud, 1895).
Free Ali
i'm wearing cargo trousers right now very dad imo
"You are very dad"

What because I have owned a screwdriver and like tools? Can't have anything to do with being in a profession that requires me to use them could it? (I am fully aware that it's a bullshit quiz, I just find this amusing)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
How Dad Are You Actually?

You got: You are very dad
You enjoy visiting hardware stores for leisure and may have been known to excitedly look at camping equipment. You’ve probably spent a good deal of time doing home improvement work and enjoy getting up early at the weekend.
Quote by chrismendiola
Like, if you wear Levi's 550s

550s a best
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
"You are very dad"

Thank fuck for that. Should get social services off my back for a while.

Also what's wrong with enjoying BBQS?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

You got: You are a bit dad
You have probably arrived super early to the airport once or twice and panicked about Friday night traffic. You might own the odd sensible coat, but you haven’t gone full dad just yet.

I'm still young

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by RAB11
"You are very dad"

Thank fuck for that. Should get social services off my back for a while.

Also what's wrong with enjoying BBQS?

Burgers and nice weather, whats not to love?
You got: You are extremely dad

Not a day goes by when you don’t think about insurance and your car’s fuel economy. You have been known to enjoy wearing khaki shorts and laugh in the face of anyone who couldn’t build a shelf with their bare hands.

Not at all surprised, although I have no idea what a "dad car" is I assume my 81 Camaro counts.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
in spanish "very dad" is "que padre" indicating that something is very cool

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
How Dad Are You Actually?

You got: You are a bit dad

So, watching football, eating BBQ, hating reality TV, fixing things in my house, getting up early, and talking about cars makes me a dad?

ok...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm an actual dad (n.), so being dad (adj.) isn't really a bad thing. Quiz says I'm a little dad.
Death to Ovation haters!
I am very dad.

It's not my fault I like being fiscally responsible and fixing things during the week and then BBQing, doing home improvement, and discussing being responsible on the weekends.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Vi estas multe patron
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
One of the most overused words is "like"

The word like was not meant to be used as every third or fourth word in a sentence.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
One of the most overused words is "like"

The word like was not meant to be used as every third or fourth word in a sentence.

I blame Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
Death to Ovation haters!
Dad's not in the picture so I wouldn't be able to verify if I'm doing something very "dad" or not.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by PatchworkMan
I blame Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Zoinks! I think you may have something there ol buddy!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by sashki
Dadder than most, though maybe not as dad as some

Dadder than the daddest of dads.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

apparently anyone who doesn't act like an angsty 15 year old is considered a dad
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
apparently anyone who doesn't act like an angsty 15 year old is considered a dad

What a dad thing to say.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by smithy15493
Burgers and nice weather, whats not to love?

in Scotland a barbeque is purely about proving a point. 

Sort of "Fuck you weather, you can't keep
me down!"  
I'm a bit dad

Most of the stuff on the quiz isn't even dad. 
I have nothing important to say
I"m extremely dad. I checked off every question but 3 of them. The best part is I fucking hate children. Like father like son I suppose. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by UltimateGuizar
 you are extremely dad.

Hi extremely dad, I'm guizar.

Dad to the bone.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by UltimateGuizar
 you are extremely dad.

Hi extremely dad, I'm guizar.

This needs another quote.  It IS from an actual dad.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2