Page 1 of 4
Up for some conspiracy fun?
There's been a release of a 500+ MB 7z Torrent (not linking to it forum rules) and tomorrow the pass code for the 7z file will be released 9AM EST.
Rumors abound, you can find the details on the wikileaks Twitter account.

This one has my curiosity peaked, hopefully it will not disappoint.
Quote by 33db
Up for some conspiracy fun?

nah, there's enough Fat Lard threads  
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
nah, there's enough Fat Lard  threads  

Lets see what happens tomorrow when the passcode is released.
I may have to look up this fat lard fellows post =)
I like conspiracy theories, I view them as "fan fiction" as long as you don't take them seriously they are pretty fun.
It's piqued.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
What kind of vault experiment were they subjected to?
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
Quote by gonzaw
I'd love for Wikileaks to leak proof of Trump colluding with Putin just to watch the reaction of Hillary supporters

It's likely WikiLeaks was colluding with Russia as a proxy to leak the emails. At which point we must ask Ecuador to execute Assange via guiloteen.
RIP Matt Lauer

Quote by WaterGod

Only Dr. Braun knows and he isn't talking anymore.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by WaterGod

All I can say is it's probably in Oregon or maybe Washington state
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Maybe it's a vault experiment where the overseer is very protective of information but keeps suffering from leaks by some unknown vault resident.
RIP Matt Lauer

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100031256920064

It's up, pretty plain phrase for a password but eh.

Inb4 it's nothing.

Edit: seems like the big deal from it is insight on the CIA's hacking skills and methods.
edit2: a lot of NSA like bullshit, I can't be bothered to read too much, will wait for summaries.
Seems malware targeting smart tvs, iphones and android are a big deal, can't see a reason I'd be on anyone's list, but I don't own any of those.

"Weeping Angel", developed by the CIA's Embedded Devices Branch (EDB), which infests smart TVs, transforming them into covert microphones, is surely its most emblematic realization.

Never heard of this before.

As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

This is more alarming.

And the spread of 32 bit malware through images, which is now public code.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 7, 2017,
Just confirming what I knew. Wikileaks and Assange are gigantic douchebags.

Hope they get drone struck
Not surprising really. I imagine alot governments are researching this technology. Especially since the government through shit over apple releasing unhackable phones.

Simple lesson, don't buy smart technology. The fact that technophiles want every object in their house to have an internet connection is just stupid.

Edit: I know there's a criminal argument to be made for the FBI having access to phones. An easy solution would be to only allow it to be unlocked if you physically have the device in hand and also have probable cause to unlock it.
RIP Matt Lauer

Last edited by WaterGod at Mar 7, 2017,
Quote by gonzaw
I'd love for Wikileaks to leak proof of Trump colluding with Putin just to watch the reaction of Hillary supporters

The fucking same. Wikileaks should not be a partisan issue.
if you didn't think they were doing this before your a idiot 
It's more of a problem with the organization itself. Because they publish whatever they can get their hands on they're more susceptible to foreign governments releasing hacked information to undermine each other.
RIP Matt Lauer

Quote by stratkat
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100031256920064

It's up, pretty plain phrase for a password but eh.

Inb4 it's nothing.

Edit:  seems like the big deal from it is insight on the CIA's hacking skills and methods.
edit2: a lot of NSA like bullshit, I can't be bothered to read too much, will wait for summaries.
Seems malware targeting smart tvs, iphones and android are a big deal, can't see a reason I'd be on anyone's list, but I don't own any of those.

Never heard of this before.

This is more alarming.

And the spread of 32 bit malware through images, which is now public code.

Infecting smart TV's is old news, the car thing has been theorized for a while, it was suggested that Michael Hastings was assassinated this way.
Then there's Putin's personal driver car accident.
But yeah, I can't be bothered to wade through it, was hoping for something specific and political not more "spy agencies were spying".
Another reason why self driving cars are stupid.
RIP Matt Lauer

I'm really not worried about the cia killing me, more worried about a sociopath getting a hold of the technique they use to do it and picking off cars at random. And much more likely just unlocking cars and stealing them. I guess smashing a window or a lock pick+hot wiring does the same job, but without jacking the cars systems.  Maybe car companies will fix the vulnerability they exploit if it's made public anyway, or discovered by someone else first. Though I don't know how you update your car software.

The article seems to just wanna shed light on the scope and how many different maleware the CIA's developed in house, for themselves.  Doesn't really give off the vibe that's it's surprising that the CIA built a sort of nsa like surveillance.
The goal of the leak was to spark debate, I can't remember what of, but probably something to the effect of 'oi cia, whatcha doin with all these tools.'
Watch dogs 3 reality edition.
RIP Matt Lauer

I don't really know what our CIA does for the most part, a lot of this stuff seems like it'd be ineffective at collecting useful information.
Quote by WaterGod

Tryna make spying sound cool, huh?

A neat thing of note, this is the largest intelligence publication in history.
This is how Julian Assange pictures himself.
RIP Matt Lauer

Quote by WaterGod

Someone needs to meme David Letterman's new beard.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 7, 2017,
Quote by stratkat

Tryna make spying sound cool, huh?

If you haven't spent hours standing around and making cars crash in Watch Dogs 2 then what are you doing with your life?
RIP Matt Lauer

So what's next?

- a drone that can carry, insert, and remove a USB drive?
- same drone with a camera to view the screen?
- same drone with a little extension to press keys?
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Quote by gonzaw

That would require that WikiLeaks not be a loyal tool of Trump and Putin, so it seems unlikely.
Death to Ovation haters!
If they'd release Trump's fucking tax returns already I'd be fine.
RIP Matt Lauer

Quote by kalypto
if you didn't think they were doing this before your a idiot 

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by kalypto
what's with the eclipses 

I just wanted filler, tbh

;;;
'''
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
filler?

but i hardly know her
Quote by 33db
Infecting smart TV's is old news, the car thing has been theorized for a while, it was suggested that Michael Hastings was assassinated this way.
Then there's Putin's personal driver car accident.
But yeah, I can't be bothered to wade through it, was hoping for something specific and political not more "spy agencies were spying".

Along with speculation about ex-SEAL Joshua Brown. Wikileaks has been buggy since October 16th and the related happenings leading up to the weeks before that, (pre-November surprise pushbacked, etc), (have a chronology if Assange search query, including hashes/blockchains/etc not matching to insurance files), so not too sure how "deep" these revelations will be.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Mar 7, 2017,
Quote by zgr0826
I just wanted filler, tbh

;;;
'''

I have deduced this is code and that zgr is a forum spy.
Here is a brief timeline of events:

- Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

- May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks' chief counsel, dies of cancer.

- Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

- Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch),

- Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.

- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

- Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

(1/2)

Anonymous (ID: vhctRFvV)
11/18/16(Fri)01:28:38 No.99087677

- Oct 18th: https://file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

- Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

- Oct 26th: 4chan users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

- Nov 8th: Trump wins.

- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.
Quote by Fat Lard
Along with speculation about ex-SEAL Joshua Brown. Wikileaks has been buggy since October 16th and the related happenings leading up to the weeks before that, (pre-November surprise pushbacked, etc), (have a chronology if Assange search query, including hashes/blockchains/etc not matching to insurance files), so not too sure how "deep" these revelations will be.

Would you entertain the idea that the CIA may be involved in leaking items to wikileaks? To me the concept of wikileaks seems ripe for exploitation of the false information releases, throw in bits that people can see are true (but irrelevant) then lace that with disinformation.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 7, 2017,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Just confirming what I knew. Wikileaks and Assange are gigantic douchebags.

Hope they get drone struck

thatd be dope
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by WaterGod
Not surprising really. I imagine alot governments are researching this technology. Especially since the government through shit over apple releasing unhackable phones.

Simple lesson, don't buy smart technology. The fact that technophiles want every object in their house to have an internet connection is just stupid.

Edit: I know there's a criminal argument to be made for the FBI having access to phones. An easy solution would be to only allow it to be unlocked if you physically have the device in hand and also have probable cause to unlock it.

Nowadays, you pretty much can't, even the washer and dryer come with wi-fi and microphone is stuck on them. My parent's new car came stock with boatload of cameras and a built-in internet connection that beams who knows what to GM. The way things are moving 1984 looks like a very democratic society, at least they were drone free. 
Page 1 of 4