Are the newer squier bullets single or cutaway bodies mines about a 1 1/2 thick, would it be worth to make a double cutaway on such a thin body?

Ive also read somewhere that a burst finish would be the most accurate body for a single cut, is that true? My squier is a 15' Indonesian strat
Squire Bullet Tele
Vintage LemonDrop
Marshall DSL40c w/V30
MXR 10-band EQ
BOSS Enhancer Eh-2
Did you forget some words or am I too tired to understand? 
What do you mean by "single or cutaway bodies" and what does thickness of the body have to do with it?
Also, accurate for what? What does a single cut have to do with a Squier Bullet?

I'm super confused.  
Sorry lol, i meat if its a glued and laminated body (2pieces of wood) or just one slab of 
Squire Bullet Tele
Vintage LemonDrop
Marshall DSL40c w/V30
MXR 10-band EQ
BOSS Enhancer Eh-2
Uh... if not mistaken the Bullets will be one Slab of,  Well of course Plywood.  Sure cut that puppy up, I prefer to burn them myself . But to each his own I always say 
Last edited by nastytroll at Mar 7, 2017,
Hahaha,mines definitely basswood, I was just wondering if squier uses a one piece or is it a double cut and glued, id figure because its so thin, whats the point of them gluing 2 pieces of basswood. 
Squire Bullet Tele
Vintage LemonDrop
Marshall DSL40c w/V30
MXR 10-band EQ
BOSS Enhancer Eh-2
It was a nice starter guitar. I'm saving mine in case my kids want to pick up the guitar. I'd rather them not mess with my collection.

Mines a 2015 with a basswood body.

They might just use a thinner piece of basswood, unless it's too soft to pull that trick off.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Squier Bullet bodies are made from multiple pieces and no attempt is made to hide the discolouration between the pieces.

Some model years of Bullets are made from plywood, while others are basswood. You can find out which model years have plywood or basswood with some simple google searches.

Whatever the case may be for your guitar, it probably isn't going to look too pretty if you strip the finish off. So if you're asking this question with the intent of refinishing it, I would stick to a solid colour.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm glad I never tried to repaint mine then. It's nice to have an "expendable" guitar for experimentation purposes.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
I counted 14 chunks of wood in a buddies Squier a decade ago. as in addition a few gigantic knots that were loose that we needed remove and fill.

short story, don't bother.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/