What's the question? As far as I can tell you've posted two links to the same cabinet on the GC site and on Google Images.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
This seems oddly familiar.

JakeB - have you ever posted here before?

Check out the section in the Rules about How To Get Good Advice.   Then ask a mod nicely to delete this thread.   Then start over with the information we require.

Thanks
If you mean work as in function at all, then yes, it should. If you mean work as in sound good, then I see no reason why it shouldn't, though I think there may be a cab specifically designed for the HT-5?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
i have no idea on how to get a mod to delete this. but if a mod could, it would be much appreciated
You would normally just report it to a mod via clicking on your post number, or by sending a PM to a forum mod- our names are listed at the bottom of the forum page.

So, do you actually want this thread locked or deleted?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
yep

Jake B - to simplify, please give us:

Budget
Genres
New or used

You could use the Edit function to edit your OP (Original Post) and answer those 5 things.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Mar 8, 2017,
Yes, the amp head you posted in post #4 will work with the speaker cabinet you posted in post #1.   Just double check with the guys at Guitar Center that the Ohms match up.

Would we recommend you buy that combination?   Maybe.   Maybe not.  Probably not.