I have a '58 J45 that was passed down to me from my grandmother a while back. By no means am I selling it.. But does anybody have any idea on it's worth? Has the adjustable bridge and still has the original hard shell case as well.
dk2429
It has a pretty high price (of course, depending on its condition).
Review on Reverb states: The Gibson J-45 acoustic guitar can be heard across decades of recordings in the hands of country stars, folk legends, singer-songwriters and solo instrumentalists. It is one of America's most iconic acoustic guitars. Its sloped shoulders and more mellow tone set it apart from Martin's legendary dreadnoughts. Those exact quirks are the reason so many have fallen in love with the Gibson J-45. Vintage specimens (especially pre-1970) are incredibly collectible, while more modern specimens are studio and touring favorites of working musicians.
Check transactions history on reverb.
Quote by Udjine
dk2429
It has a pretty high price (of course, depending on its condition).
Review on Reverb states: The Gibson J-45 acoustic guitar can be heard across decades of recordings in the hands of country stars, folk legends, singer-songwriters and solo instrumentalists. It is one of America's most iconic acoustic guitars. Its sloped shoulders and more mellow tone set it apart from Martin's legendary dreadnoughts. Those exact quirks are the reason so many have fallen in love with the Gibson J-45. Vintage specimens (especially pre-1970) are incredibly collectible, while more modern specimens are studio and touring favorites of working musicians.
Check transactions history on reverb.

Yeah I knew it has a good chunk change in it. I'm a big fan of Gibson, so I play a lot of them. I was just curious from you folks would a real world price would be for it with the original case and all. If I can I'll get some pics up
If it is in generally good condition, I think that the mid 3000s would be a reasonable price. I've seen these marked up a bit more than that in certain shops, but I don't think that's good business to be honest.
My God, it's full of stars!