I was watching pedalboard videos, and someone showed off their Moor Wahter pedal, which is a classic sweep wah with modern featurs (like pressure sensors for on/off, mini size with little foot extensions for full wah feel, etc.)

Reverb.com link: https://reverb.com/p/mooer-wahter-wah-pedal?gclid=Cj0KEQiA9P7FBRCtoO33_LGUtPQBEiQAU_tBgNrs3rEqc5QHWbJxOwpHMf5cXmM6zo7fpNDI5anMu74aArOP8P8HAQ&hfid=2581863

In the video it sounded good with overdrive, with a very Hendrixy vibe, emehich would be what I would want. Does anyone have any experience with this Wah, and could tell me how goot it is?
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
never tried that one or even seen one yet. look at Morley if you want a good wah. 
Quote by monwobobbo
never tried that one or even seen one yet. look at Morley if you want a good wah. 

Which one is the best? 
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Quote by gogiregion
Which one is the best? 

that'as a mind set that you need to lose. the "best" is what works for you. ok now for an answer. if you really want the foot activated feature then the Bad Horsie
is the way to go. if you like parked wah sounds (that means putting the wah in a specific place and turning it on to get that tone then either the Classic or the Power wah would be great options. Morley wahs don't have the usual method to turn them on (pushing pedal all the way down til it clicks on or off.) but rather a switch of to the side of the treadle (thing you step on). this means you can do the parked wah thing or start the sweep in different positions which comes in handy. i own both the Classc and the Power versions 
I listened to sound demos, and I think I prefer the Wahter over the Morley wahs. It just has something about it that I like. 

Calling Cathbard

I think he has one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by gogiregion
I listened to sound demos, and I think I prefer the Wahter over the Morley wahs. It just has something about it that I like. 

that's fine go with what you like. plenty of choices out there and just because i like something i certainly don't expect everyone else to.  you may wnat to look at Electro-Harmonix recent wah as well. it's fairly different from the others. as soon as i get to a dealer i plan on trying one. 
Quote by monwobobbo
that's fine go with what you like. plenty of choices out there and just because i like something i certainly don't expect everyone else to.  you may wnat to look at Electro-Harmonix recent wah as well. it's fairly different from the others. as soon as i get to a dealer i plan on trying one. 

I'll have to listen to that one. I know that some people have different opinions, I just wanted to know if anyone had tried and likes it. It actually sounds really good, and is one of the ones where you can have it activate when you step on it (I think the Morley ones are like that, too). 

Last edited by gogiregion at Mar 9, 2017,
Quote by gogiregion
I'll have to listen to that one. I know that some people have different opinions, I just wanted to know if anyone had tried and likes it. It actually sounds really good, and is one of the ones where you can have it activate when you step on it (I think the Morley ones are like that, too). 

pedals are brutal as there are so many choices. you can ask but often you get 10 guys recommending 10 different pedals. when it comes to overdrive pedals things can get ugly . take your time check things out and if at all possible try out a few before you buy (even ones the vids watched didn't do it for you.) actual experience always trumps vids. if nothing else it will gibve you a better idea of what you like and  don't like in any type of pedal. 
Quote by monwobobbo
pedals are brutal as there are so many choices. you can ask but often you get 10 guys recommending 10 different pedals. when it comes to overdrive pedals things can get ugly . take your time check things out and if at all possible try out a few before you buy (even ones the vids watched didn't do it for you.) actual experience always trumps vids. if nothing else it will gibve you a better idea of what you like and  don't like in any type of pedal. 

Yeah. I'll have to check my local music stores. Theyre both local ones that are pretty small, so usually I can't try things in advance.  

I love mine. However, I do prefer my Morley Maverick but if you have no room on your board, the Wahter is a great little wah.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification