Poll: Do you listen to podcasts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you listen to podcasts?
Yes
4 80%
No
2 40%
TS is a dirty, filthy hipster
3 60%
Voters: 5.
I recently stumbled upon a Docu-drama in the form of a podcast called The Black Tapes. I won't go into too much detail, but it deals with ghosts, demons, the occult, etc. The acting isn't fantastic, but the story is pretty strong and keeps you hooked for the most part.

This got me looking into the world of podcasts...I was very surprised to see that Podcasts seem to be making a comeback. There's a lot of people out there making high quality podcasts, not the cheap webshow-out-of-my-basement type stuff we saw in the mid-late 2000s.

So does anyone else out there listen to any podcasts?
Making a comeback?

How was the rock youve been under the last 7 years?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
A bunch of science/tech, news, and interview ones. Also I didn't listen to Serial, but just finished the sequel S-Town and it was okay.
I fucking LOVE podcasts, listen to several a day most days. Kinda surprised this thread isn't more popular to be honest, I assumed the sort of people who dwell on forums might also be the sorts to listen to podcasts a lot

Anyway, my current list of subscriptions -
Kermode & Mayo's Film Reviews
Football Ramble
Elis and John's Radio X Show
Danny Baker
Infinite Monkey Cage
Adam Buxton
RHLSTP
Isy Suttie's Things We Do For Love
Luke & Pete's Summer
Private Eye
Friday Night Comedy BBC Radio 4
And sometimes I check out the Stuart Goldsmith com-com-pod if there's a good guest.

COME ON PIT, GET AMONGST IT.
ultimate-podcast.com

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
No jumper is pretty much the only one I watch, YouTube based.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Rooster Teeth
Bill Simmons
Comedy Bang Bang
Off Topic
Dude Soup
Garbage Time with Katie Nolan
Lore
Storm of Spoilers
Cast of Kings
How Did This Get Made
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...