Page 1 of 2

Wool:

A term used by people from Liverpool to describe people from outside the city, though specifically those from areas in close proximity such as the Wirral, St. Helens and parts of Cheshire and Lancashire. People from these areas with similar accents may pretend or act as if they are true Liverpudlians/Scousers.

He likes to pretend he's from Toccy but he's from Chester/St.Helens/Birkenhead the fucking wool!

I live on the Wirral, but pretending to be a scouser? Fuck no.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
ENOUGH TO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I live on the Wirral, but pretending to be a scouser? Fuck no.

for real
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
warm when it's cold, cool when it's hot. synthetics can't pull that shit and cotton can't adapt.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
let's get political ITT

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If the worker is careful as to not harm the sheep

wool is 'k
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I get itchy
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
I get itchy

get merino
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
A hard rubber rod is rubbed with wool, causing it to become negatively charged.
i hav wool guitar
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
I've never cared about fabric because all fabric is great.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Tony Done
T00DEEPBLUE 

Funny, I'm from Crewe, and I had never heard that term. You live and learn. They speak three languages in Liverpool, English, Irish and Rubbish - old music hall joke.

You live in Crewe? I work for Bentley there.

We should meet up for a pint some time.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I live in Sandbach haha, small world. 

P.S. Wool is great and basically waterproof. I say this a historical reenactor who spends a lot of time clothed from head to foot in wool, getting rained on while swordfighting. Wool is good. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
T00DEEPBLUE 

The world is full of coincidences eh?

I was born and brought up in Crewe, but left home in '64 when I was 19, and I've lived in Oz since '75. The last time I was back in the UK was Christmas four years ago, to bury my mother's ashes. It seemed a lot more crowded than when I left.  Both my parents worked for Rolls Royce for most of their lives, my mother from the beginning of WW2. She retired  as black enamel shop supervisor. I worked there for a few weeks between school and uni, mostly sweeping up in the foundry. - Throw damp sand down, sweep it up again, a bit like "wax on, wax off". I lost rack of who bought out what in RR, but I know she could could get an employee discount on Volkswagens. So who now owns Bentley, and what happened to the RR name?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You live in Crewe? I work for Bentley there.

I live in Nantwich now but was in Crewe for all my life before.. damn its a small world
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I've never cared about fabric because all fabric is great.

Can't buy me looooove
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
  smithy15493
 rich.bendall 

A small world indeed

If you passed the 11+ exam in Crewe, you had a choice of Crewe, Nantwich or Sandbach grammar schools. I chose Nantwich, I think it is called Malbank school now. I also used to go fishing in that stretch of canal, though there were better spots.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Only thing they're good for tbh

Ever had goats cheese?

It's not best cheese in the world, but pretty impressive considering they don't have fingers! 
Quote by captainsnazz
not for the sheep tbh

They won't need wool where they're going. 

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by whoomit
Ever had goats cheese?

It's not best cheese in the world, but pretty impressive considering they don't have fingers! 
Quote by Tony Done
ali.guitarkid7 

Nah, they are very good at clearing brambles and other difficult noxious weeds, though I have read that the Sahara Desert was created by goats..

So what you're saying is cashmere sweater are the only thing goats are good for.
Page 1 of 2