Hey guys, I had lots of great tips picking this amp head, thanks to all of you.

Now since that thread got so long,,,,,can you guys do me a favor and give your opinion for affordable and also higher end speakers for some real punch brutal hit your chest metal and thrash.

I'm using my 20 year old Crate cab with V12l celestion greenbacks made for crate, but they suck for heavy bass chunky punchy metal. Tiny magnets not sure if that's a reason. Here is a link to them..http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120006

So, what's going to be a kick ass speaker for this cab and head?

The cabs got settings for 4 ohms 8 stereo and 16ohms.

So speaker brand and model, watts and ohms......thanks guys.
I'm assuming anything is better than those ones I got now lol. Not very death metalish. I want obituary slayer and gWar. Sort of. Anyways thanks for your time.
I use Eminence Governors and Swamp Thangs in an x-pattern in my Crate cab.  They sound pretty frikin insane together.  If you listen to my SoundCloud songs, all of those guitar tones were mic'd up to a Governor or both a Gov and a Swamp.  If I had to pick just one though, it would be the Gov because it's got warm, grindy mids and plenty of low end thump.  The Swamps have even more low end but not quite enough mids on their own, IMO.  Their highs are sweet though.  That's why they go well with a middy speaker like the Gov.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
My other guitarist used 5150 with Mesa 4x12 Rectifier cab, it was very brootal. I felt it matched the somewhat bright attack of the 5150 with a bit more finesse than a Marshall 1960a cab.
It is on the right channel on these recordings (sadly never fully finished):
https://www.reverbnation.com/coya
You can see a hairy Robb Flynn type on the pix with the amp/cab I mentioned.
As suggested in your other thread, find a used XXX cabinet. They can be had for the price of (1) or two Vintage 30 speakers and the stock Shettfield speakers work really nice with the 6505. Last I checked, GC had a couple for $2-300ish. I've seen them as cheap as $99 though. 
Quote by Jeffh40
As suggested in your other thread, find a used XXX cabinet. They can be had for the price of (1) or two Vintage 30 speakers and the stock Shettfield speakers work really nice with the 6505. Last I checked, GC had a couple for $2-300ish. I've seen them as cheap as $99 though. 

Yeah thanks guys, I started this thread separate for speakers cuz the other thread got so busy with deciding on the amp head, didn't want things to mush together so bad. Hope you don't mind.
SUDJIAN 

I recommended either the XXX cab or a mix of V30 / G12H-75 Creamback in your other post. Where are you located? I'm actually selling off the majority of my current gear. PM me.
k100's and v30's.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/