Like the title says do you guys know of any manufacturers that have 2 9v 500ma outputs?

Most seem to have 8x 100ma and 1x 500ma
Bowkore do you need the full 500mA, or is that was the pedal's wall-wart capable of?
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
A One Spot will handle up to 3x 500mA pedals.  1700mA total load.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Bowkore A One Spot will drive up to 10 pedals including 2 @ 500mA easily.  Just learn how to use the tool. Or you can spend 10x as much to get the same thing elsewhere. Your call.

Need discrete isolation for 9vdc, 9VAC, 12vdc, 18vdc, Eventide digital pedals, or others that will not run on standard 9vdc? Get the One Spot Pro.
(no affiliation, I have been using the basic 9vdc One Spot to power my board flawlessly for 10 years and hundreds of gigs. It just works and it is built to last.)
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Mar 11, 2017,
One Spot is probably the only option you have. I can't think of any iso boxes that have 2 500mA outputs. The MXR ISO brick for example only has 2 450mA outputs. And most bricks will only give you 400 at best.

What pedals do you own that require as much as 4.5 watts of power?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
CS12 can power the Whammy with its AC slot and it's isolated. The One Spot is a lot cheaper but I noticed it add noise when digital and analog pedals are sharing power.