Is it racist to say the tv show Bait Car makes Birth of a Nation look like a Tyler Perry movie?
"What do any of those things even mean?" ~every non-US person.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
We had a black president yet it's still called the WHITE house

This is AMERICA

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Quote by EpiExplorer

I"m saying that as a US person. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Bait Car is a show where the police leave a nice car, loaded with cameras and rigged to remotely shut off, in an economically depressed, urban (usually black) neighborhood. The car is left running, sometimes with the doors open, and sometimes in the middle of the fucking street, ya know, just cause. Then we watch desperate people make poor choices that ruin their lives, ya know, for entertainment. 

Birth of a Nation is an early 1900s propaganda film about the civil war and the dangers of integration. It mostly aimed to stir up fear in white america of the scary and violent, yet simple-minded, black man, whose only goal is to impregnate your white daughter and drive down the value of your land.

Tyler Perry is Tyler Perry.
Quote by evildeadarmy
Bait Car is a show where the police leave a nice car, loaded with cameras and rigged to remotely shut off, in an economically depressed, urban (usually black) neighborhood. The car is left running, sometimes with the doors open, and sometimes in the middle of the fucking street, ya know, just cause. Then we watch desperate people make poor choices that ruin their lives, ya know, for entertainment. 

Birth of a Nation is an early 1900s propaganda film about the civil war and the dangers of integration. It mostly aimed to stir up fear in white america of the scary and violent, yet simple-minded, black man, whose only goal is to impregnate your white daughter and drive down the value of your land.

Seems a little sketchy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by evildeadarmy

They could always, you know, not steal someone's car. It's really easy. I do it every single day

funny tho how libs will piss and moan about "don't ask her what she was wearing! you're victim blaming! stop making excuses for rape!" but when it comes to entrapment it's a totally different song.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Mar 10, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan
They could always, you know, not steal someone's car. It's really easy. I do it every single day

For sure. Same here. But...
Quote by evildeadarmy
Is it racist to say the tv show Bait Car makes Birth of a Nation look like a Tyler Perry movie?
I dunno about racist but you're placing an awful lotta pressure on Madea and I don't know if she can deliver on that
Quote by evildeadarmy

I think this joke needs to go in the microwave for another minute. Did you press defrost?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I dunno about racist but you're placing an awful lotta pressure on Madea and I don't know if she can deliver on that

Lawd 'ave muuurcy 
Quote by wps
I think this joke needs to go in the microwave for another minute. Did you press defrost?

You're so pretty. 
Quote by evildeadarmy

Yeah, it's great, isn't it?
For real though, when it's done with white trash too, it's just as entertaining. No one forces these people to steal a car (Grand Theft Auto with minimum of 12 to 18 months in prison in most states), something you know doesn't belong to you that's worth thousands of dollars. These dummies make a choice, and most times it's clear as day that they're having a blast stealing someone's car, and most times they know who take it to get pennies on the dollar for what it's actually worth. 
Quote by bdof
Yeah, it's great, isn't it?
For real though, when it's done with white trash too, it's just as entertaining.

Is it though? I'm not saying don't arrest those people, but what does it communicate as a TV show? An edited piece of cinema designed to manipulate emotion? It's not an innocuous affair at all.

People don't realize it but reality TV trash like this tends to be both 1) The most effective, and 2) The most political.
Quote by evildeadarmy
You're so pretty. 

Youre a dick. Isnt that like one of the first bits you ever did?
The 
Quote by wps
Youre a dick. Isnt that like one of the first bits you ever did?

The very first. It went about as well today as it did the first time. 
Quote by StewieSwan

funny tho how libs will piss and moan about "don't ask her what she was wearing! you're victim blaming! stop making excuses for rape!" but when it comes to entrapment it's a totally different song.

Because a rape victim is the victim of a violent act committed upon their person against their will.   A person arrested for stealing a bait car is a voluntary victim of their own stupidity (no one is forcing them to do anything)
Quote by jugglingfreak
Because a rape victim is the victim of a violent act committed upon their person against their will.   A person arrested for stealing a bait car is a voluntary victim of their own stupidity (no one is forcing them to do anything)

not really the point I was making
tyler perry movies are racist tho
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Who?

No, I actually don't know who because I don't pay any attention to celebrities or the likes. But also don't answer that because I don't want to know.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by EpiExplorer

It means fire up Google.
Quote by evildeadarmy
Bait Car is a show where the police leave a nice car, loaded with cameras and rigged to remotely shut off, in an economically depressed, urban (usually black) neighborhood. The car is left running, sometimes with the doors open, and sometimes in the middle of the fucking street, ya know, just cause.
Isn't this like...entrapment?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You're right, Bait Car is trash show and pretty fucked up
My God, it's full of stars!
tbh all shows are fucked up because they rely on drama and drama is caused by human suffering and even if they're just actors it still normalizes suffering and violence

also this applies to books music and every other aspect of our culture

scrap it all and start again
Idk I watched that show a few times and dont recalll anyone forcing those people into the cars at gunpoint, I got a few chuckles out of  it. Putting these bait cars in the areas they do is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Is it good quality TV.  NOPE!  

Does it have any socially redeeming values. Nah!

Are shows like this destroying the fabric of society? Meh!

Most of the car theives on the show are jumping in those cars with a grin on their face and the excuses they give the cops as to why they got in the are quite dubious indeed if not downright ridiculous, stupid is as stupid does.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 11, 2017,

Dives in for a snack at 1:10

Yes, these guys are sooooooo desperate and impoverished....

Prob my fav one ever. Special kind of stupid 
Anytime you have to ask yourself "is it racist?", it's racist.
If you slit my throat with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

bdof
LOL that bait car show is genius.
"Ima gunna roll dis bitch to Inglewood" yeah sure polish the steering wheel while you're at it tubs.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 11, 2017,