Poll: whatcha gon whatcha gonna do
Poll Options
View poll results: whatcha gon whatcha gonna do
send her money
1 8%
I am a white supremacist
12 92%
Voters: 13.
bunch of us tryna get away from this toxic institution for the break & we were lucky enough to be lent a car. however, gas is expensive. we are hoping ppl are willing to support us in our ventures out to queer af oakland & some national parks to find some spaceeee to breatheee.

calling on white allies especially 4 ur support-- remember that everything that u are/have rn is due to the genocide and enslavement of our ppl... yet all im asking 4 is a bit of cash to get us thru the week. thx
venmo: leandra-vargas

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14301/pitzer-college-latina-student-asks-white-people-elliott-hamilton

you gonna help her out or are you a white supremacist?
Check out my band Disturbed
can't guilt me into giving money
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This is just insulting to #RealLatinxs.

{S​/​H​(​im​)​e​[​r]/S​/​H​(​im​)​e​[​r]}
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pathetic effort, but if even a single person sends her money it's worth it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
With an attitude like that I'm not surprised her ppl got genocided and enslaved  
I have nothing important to say
I'm a cheap non-white supremacist. Where's my poll options? 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ah I remember my enslavement and genocide days fondly 

times were simpler then 
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ultimate-slash
Surely you'd spell it "spaaaace", not "spaceeee"?

I would, but that's probably because I'm a straight, cisgendered, middle-class white shitlord.

And also, in this case TOTALLY FUCKING CORRECT
Lol.  No one tell her that 10-15 years ago, you'd get bodied if you were in Oakland and called it queer AF.  It was actually Oakland's gentrification that brought acceptance of being queer and made it a vacation destination for her.

Having lived in the Bay Area my whole life up until 2 years ago, the cognitive dissonance surrounding Oakland makes me laugh my ass off.
TheChaz I was in Oakland in 2011, was that beginning or mid-gentrification? Stayed in a nice but cheap hotel there instead of San Francisco. It was in "historic" Oakland (white people shit) 
Quote by Dreadnought
TheChaz I was in Oakland in 2011, was that beginning or mid-gentrification? Stayed in a nice but cheap hotel there instead of San Francisco. It was in "historic" Oakland (white people shit) 

Gentrification of Oakland was pretty much well underway by that time.  It really started in force about 10 years ago IIRC.
Quote by TheChaz
Lol.  No one tell her that 10-15 years ago, you'd get bodied if you were in Oakland and called it queer AF.  It was actually Oakland's gentrification that brought acceptance of being queer and made it a vacation destination for her.

Having lived in the Bay Area my whole life up until 2 years ago, the cognitive dissonance surrounding Oakland makes me laugh my ass off.

I dated a woman of color in the 90's we decided it would be fun to take a train to SF, well the choo choo went as far as Oakland then you had to get off and take the worm (BART) in the rest of way.
We were walking and holding hands to the worm and I was certain I would be murdered that day.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
haha racism isn't real

ugh you voted send her money didnt you 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
ugh you voted send her money didnt you 

Nah I voted "I am a white supremacist" cuz racism is fun
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah I voted "I am a white supremacist" cuz racism is fun

it is

but what did you vote 
in your heart 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I didn't. This thread's dumb, its participants are dumb, and every moment I spend here not making this known and instead contributing is a disservice to all you dummies.
It's a similar case to what I heard on a brief segment from Shade45's #AllOutShow of a British mom that made a gofundme yesterday to send her children to disney world, just because. 

Rude Jude, the host, brings up good points in that people nowadays don't really have pride anymore.
(Or maybe 'seem' like they don't: was thinking about it recently when talking about how I don't do the whole social media thing any more, was a late-mover etc, but seeing some's posts made them seem a bit different than how it's imagined 'irl'. It kind of sucks to see good friends share sub-par memes for instance. I'm sure people back then weren't any better, just quieter about it at large.
A lot of able-bodied people in Current Yearism times have no true care in being stoic. 

Obviously you should ask for help if you can and are lucky enough to when you need it, but begging for luxury items is a new low.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Mar 10, 2017,
Fat Lard
The Internet is a social shotgun, you can post something stupid, that prior to the Internet would have gotten you shamed into silence, but now there will be someone that thinks it's funny or clever too.

There you see, I stated the obvious as though it were witty and wise.
EDIT: The more you post to certain threads, the lower the IQ under your avatar should get.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 11, 2017,
33db It wasn't as stunning of a realization as your uncovering the fact that psychologists are conspirating to take over our brains, I'll admit, but thought it was interesting since it was a different story that was relevant to something that happened that day, and hadn't thought about why I quit some sites in a while though it was brought up recently.
Quote by Fat Lard
33db It wasn't as stunning of a realization as your uncovering the fact that psychologists are conspirating to take over our brains, .

Ahem... I said that there are think tanks of psychs that consulted on how to present items to the public, they work for marketing, military, media, agencies (Mossaud has some of the best) etc.
Large corporations bring in psych consultants to label employees they need to get rid of.
The list is large and varied.
These things exist, and if you aren't being flippant, then be ashamed that you didn't know.
Woah, really??? Since when? Holy shit alert Alex Jones man, this is a straight up patrician revelation. How u so insightful tho?

When I was in college I had a car, gas money, and a healthy libido.  I'd have worked out a deal. I credit more than a couple notches on the belt to the ability to save a little cash and get people out of state and back in a timely manner.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Hey 33db, did you know that psych consultants sent the okay on certain forms of torture? It was discovered during a grueling visit through the Andes Mountain elements in perhaps one of, if not the most, secret libraries known. I couldn't photocopy the proof though because the Knights Templar and Ordo Templi Orientisites kicked me out for finding out about it
Quote by Fat Lard
Woah, really??? Since when? Holy shit alert Alex Jones man, this is a straight up patrician revelation. How u so insightful tho?

Cearly you are conspiring against me, a simple "no duh" would suffice.
I like Fatty well enough, he has a Space Ghost character as his avatar, what's not to like.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I really thought that Lardy and decibels woulda gotten along way better

This village isn't big enough for the two of them. We only need one