Hi folks,

To keep this short I'm looking to choose between these 3 amps - can anyone give me their 2 cents regarding these. I play a USA Fender Strat, and I usually play Rock/ Prog Rock/ Funk/ Jazz Fusion. I've heard very mixed reviews about the DSL, the majority opinion seems to be that it's a great amp. The Laney I've heard is a good amp but neither really here nor there, and I've not heard much about the Line 6. Of course these are all subjective opinions, but I'm not in a position to try them out, so I'd really appreciate your thoughts and experiences with these amps.

Cheers!
The DSL and Laney are solid amps.  No experience with the Line 6 but it looks promising.  A huge leap from the Line 6 Spider it seems.

This is a decent demo of the Laney by a guy that can actually play.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Mar 10, 2017,