I've got a dean split tail, without the floyd with a tunomatic bridge. How much do you think it's worth?

I can't seem to find this guitar anywhere, every one that I see has a floyd or is a different color. I've got the black one, with a silver line that goes around the edge. As far as I know it's got dean time capsule pickups. I figure the reason I can't find any is because it didn't sell very well and will probably be hard to find a buyer for. Anybody know what it's worth? I can upload pictures if you need them.

Thanks.
What do the ones of a different color sell for?  I'd start there. . . 
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
The only one I can see at the moment is the celtic one which seems to be around £4-500. I can't even find the spec of this thing though, is there anything to look for on the guitar that will show me what it is? I can't see any numbers or anything, maybe there's something inside the back wiring compartment, I've no idea. 

http://www.deanguitars.com/query?upc=814064023277

This is the closest I've found, but mine seems to be higher spec than this one. Nicer block inlays and a metal spikey boomerang shaped thing that the strings go through. Apologies for my bad terminology, I don't really know what I'm about when it comes to these things. It's got a set neck as well and white binding around the edge of the neck and headstock.