Hey folks... i'm going to buy a Metal Muff with Top Boost pedal to play some thrash, i have a Epiphone Explorer 1984 with EMG 81/85 pickups and Line 6 Amplifi 75 as amp, which is a modeling amp
as you know, Metal Muff works perfectly with tube amps, may it works as well with modeling amp?? if not, which pedal do you recommend??

Thanks in advance
Generally speaking, dirt pedals- overdrive, fuzz & distortion- don't work too well with modeling amps.  Those amps tend to sound much better using their own digital models.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Does the modelling software on the ampli allow you to add pedals to the sim.

if it does try setting on a highgain any model and add an overdrive to the software. Turn the distortion on the overdrive all the way off and the volume and level all the way up.

see how that works before you pick up a pedal. 
No Muff > digital modeling amp in almost every case. It sounds nasty.  New amp first...
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Mar 11, 2017,